yardhippie

Hotel hot tubs: Can it be too funky?

So, in my quest for relaxing the knives in my neck and back, I been spending a bit of time in the hotel "spa". It reaks of chlorine, this makes me slightly comfortable. Lord knows in my travels there has been some sketchy hot tubs.

If there is a hot tub to funky, how do you rate it "too funky"?
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Although I hate what the chlorine does to my skin, I figure that actually makes it LESS funky.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Although I hate what the chlorine does to my skin, I figure that actually makes it LESS funky.

While I agree that too much chlorine dries my skin out, Im happy that it does. This ensures that Im not gonna have the staph infection later. A poorly maintaned hot tub is a cesspool of infection. Dont think so? You's a fool.

know what you puttin your skin in. Or pay the itchy, bumpy consequences!:S:S:ph34r:
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

When there's 'floaties'....:D

I believe the "group" is gonna need a definition of 'floaties'! Pray-tell, what is 'floaties'?:o
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I believe the "group" is gonna need a definition of 'floaties'! Pray-tell, what is 'floaties'?:o

That little bit of "foam" floating around...but it AIN'T soap... (ifyouknowhatImeanandIthinkyoudo)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

That little bit of "foam" floating around...but it AIN'T soap... (ifyouknowhatImeanandIthinkyoudo)

While you CAN be right, sometimes too much chlorine or bromine can make 'floaties' too. I'd be more worries about the 'gooey' floaties, not the 'foamy' floaties. B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

A while back I was in Costa Rica with some friends, we were staying in this pretty nice hotel, and they have this nice hot tub on the roof, open air with rocks set around it. So we get in and it didn't seem funky at all, nice and hot. Only when I get back to ATL does Jello J tell me that roof top hot tub is a well known spot where people get it on with prostitutes. :o He then says, "Wait...you didn't actually get IN that hot tub did you?!?!?!"

:|

I generally avoid hotel/public hot tubs these days. I'd prefer a nice hot bubble bath in my own CLEAN bathtub. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

So, in my quest for relaxing the knives in my neck and back, I been spending a bit of time in the hotel "spa". It reaks of chlorine, this makes me slightly comfortable. Lord knows in my travels there has been some sketchy hot tubs.

"That thing is like a dick cappuccino. I'm not getting in there without a condom on and a cork up my ass." --Robert Schimmel
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.