simplyputsi

taking pictures of yourself in a car.

What the hell is up with that?? I see pictures of girls all the time and they are sitting in the drivers seat of their car. It's obvious it was taken by them only. Why in the car though??? I find it odd. It makes me think you couldn't find anyone to take your picture, or that you can't simply use the delay feature on your phone.

It's mostly only girls/women, but I've seen a few pictures of guys like that as well.
The last place I'm taking a picture of myself is of me sitting in the drivers seat of my car.

Frickin weirdos
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I'm not aware of the phenomenon that you're refering to-that seems dicey if they're driving at the time. I have taken pics of the speedometer before. I was proving that there is no way that you can ever be leaving Alabama too fast:)

I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I don't know about taking pictures of oneself... but last night while driving home from dinner I saw what appeared to be the flash of a camera from a car I was passing on the interstate... (which just seems like a bad idea to me after dark... :S)

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

It was "them" they are watching you. Your co-workers are right.

But yeah, weird.

yes billy almost like yours. Most I see though it doesn't look like they are actually driving at the time, car is parked and they are in it taking a picture.
Maybe they think the car seat frames them well or something, hellifiknow
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Yeah, well that was the only time she ever did it. Maybe she wanted a keepsake, however shitty the picture quality is, because at the time we were getting ready to trade in the Toyota MR2 Spyder convertible for a family car. :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What the hell is up with that?? I see pictures of girls all the time and they are sitting in the drivers seat of their car. It's obvious it was taken by them only. Why in the car though??? I find it odd. It makes me think you couldn't find anyone to take your picture, or that you can't simply use the delay feature on your phone.

It's mostly only girls/women, but I've seen a few pictures of guys like that as well.
The last place I'm taking a picture of myself is of me sitting in the drivers seat of my car.

Frickin weirdos

It just struck me as something to do, I had just gotten a haircut that I really liked. See avatar.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I could post a couple pictures that other dz.commers have taken while I was driving. But I doubt many here would see the humor in some of them. :P

Blues,
Dave

I have one of you i could post. I think we were on our way back to Washington - before the falls.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun