jeiber

iPhone owners - gota question for you!

Ok, since Apple is dropping the prices on their iPhones, and my current cell (Razr) has pretty much had it, I think it's time to pick up an iPhone.

Here's my question. They have the 8gig version, and a smaller version (4gig?). I already have an ipod for putting all my music on, so what would I use all the extra space for? How much of the 4gig is used by the operating system?

At most, I plan on throwing a few dozen pictures on there, and maybe 50 - 100 songs. I really just want it for the email, Internet, and visual voicemail.

I know the smaller one is being discontinued, but figured I could save a couple hundred bucks since I don't think I need all the space.

Thanks for the help!

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Yeah, I know... Life has been a whirlwwind the past few months. Got a promotion at work, been trying to finish up the Cobra and get the Camaro ready for the Turkey Rod Run, and managed to keep a girlfriend for almost four months (we broke up a couple weeks ago :().

Anyway, dz.commers are the most opinionated people I know, so I figured this would be a great place to get peoples thoughts on the iPhone.

I'll call you later... on (hopefully) my iPhone! :)

Jeff

Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!