MrHixxx

Couchfreaks

A huge thank you from Des Moines Skydivers for all that came out and jumped or contributed to the Couchfreaks boogie...

We had 700 registered with 530 skydivers making 6200 jumps and mercilessly draining 75 kegs (1200 gallons). All of this with no major injuries, but a few after hours stitches from a runaway keg...

Much thanks, Hixxx and the Couchfreaks
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

It is always a great time at Couchfreaks Mr Hixxxxx and thank you for not going on the lingerie dive this year. Not that you are not damn sexy. Also a thank you to Merriah for organizing and filming the lingerie dive this year.

As always the keg bowling was awesome.
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

Yeah, I missed the lingerie dive this year. I missed the sheer fabric against my skin and the wind between my testicles swooping the loading tent...

However, I really appreciate getting your consent to marry your daughter. Now if I can just convince Jenny, what a wonderful life we will have together and bear children with a penchant for crossdressing, wigs, and inappropriate nudity...

I wish Meriah would have consented to let me tuck it back and join the pink mafia with the timeless moniker of "Tucker"...

-Hixxx

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

I'm pretty sure you won't stand a chance with Jeni until you lose some weight because right now she is really worried about all of her panties stretching out after you parade around the house in them.
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

:)
We had a great time. No high speed exits at low altitude this year!

It was great seeing the familiar faces from Baldwin, QCSC, Fargo and of course the Couch Freaks.

A fun filled boogie!!

It was great sleeping in the same tent with you Streaker. I guess we could both retire now, and just live in a tent full time, and that way we could be together all the time. Wouldn't THAT be fun?

Streaker

skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]