ACMESkydiver

Ever Have a Sunburn That Lasts 2 Months?

:P

I burned reeeally bad on my chest where my low-cut swimsuit didn't cover on the 4th of July...and the dark mark in the shape of my swimsuit is STILL there. :S

It isn't bright red any more, but it's still noticeably darker than the rest of my chest.

Anyone had one this long? When will this stupid mark go away?! :P

Geesh I guess I'll have to get some age spot fading creme or somethin'...:ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

but it's still noticeably darker than the rest of my chest.

I think I've heard of that phenomenon before. It's been observed in rare case of solar exposition. I think they call it a suntan.

Smart ass! >:(:ph34r:

I've never had a tan, burn, or anything hang out for 8 weeks straight without seeing the sun again...

Damn...if all I had to do is burn really bad, then I'd be tan for weeks -strip me down, throw me in the tanning bed and dial that be-otch up to 'fry'. B|B|B|:P

I was just wondering if it's become a 'sun spot', like my aunties used to have. :S
~Jaye

Funny, i did about the same thing on the 4th of July!

Chaoskitty and I were out at Golden Gardens enjoying the beautiful weather, and I put sunscreen on, but didn't rub it down into my cleavage enough, and I got boobie burn! Two small patches, one on each boob! One faded pretty quickly, but the other actually was a 2nd degree burn, scabbed up and everything. :S Both patches are still noticeable, and the one side even has light scarring (granted, they're right next to the skin that never ever sees the sun, so they look darker).

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Funny, i did about the same thing on the 4th of July!

Chaoskitty and I were out at Golden Gardens enjoying the beautiful weather, and I put sunscreen on, but didn't rub it down into my cleavage enough, and I got boobie burn! Two small patches, one on each boob! One faded pretty quickly, but the other actually was a 2nd degree burn, scabbed up and everything. :S Both patches are still noticeable, and the one side even has light scarring (granted, they're right next to the skin that never ever sees the sun, so they look darker).

Ok, then I don't feel like a freak of nature. :ph34r:

I'll just keep the lotion on this and it will fade soon hopefully. :S
~Jaye

Disrobe from the waist up, take a picture and post it. We need to compare it to the surrounding area.

Now why did I know that was coming?

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Disrobe from the waist up, take a picture and post it. We need to compare it to the surrounding area.

yup, I agree. I mean how are we supposed to be able to tell you what to do, or say yeah I've had that without something visual to go by.

You can pm it to me if you want. :)
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Ok, then I don't feel like a freak of nature.

I'll pass. Too easy.

Who you callin' easy?! >:(

'Course I was going to tell Spence that I really would take a pic and post it, however I broke out a little bit right down the center between the girls there. I guess the stronger skin cleanser is in order...it'll be fine by tomorrow. :P
~Jaye

Chaoskitty and I were out at Golden Gardens enjoying the beautiful weather, and I put sunscreen on, but didn't rub it down into my cleavage enough, and I got boobie burn!

Let that be a lesson; Applying sunscreen is a man's job. If a guy had applied it, you can be sure no spots would have been missed!:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Ok, then I don't feel like a freak of nature.

I'll pass. Too easy.

Who you callin' easy?! >:(

'Course I was going to tell Spence that I really would take a pic and post it, however I broke out a little bit right down the center between the girls there. I guess the stronger skin cleanser is in order...it'll be fine by tomorrow. :P

We'll expect the pictures tomorrow then.:D

Chaoskitty and I were out at Golden Gardens enjoying the beautiful weather, and I put sunscreen on, but didn't rub it down into my cleavage enough, and I got boobie burn!

Let that be a lesson; Applying sunscreen is a man's job. If a guy had applied it, you can be sure no spots would have been missed!:P

Probably one of the best replies on any thread today...:D:D:D
~Jaye