ACMESkydiver

Dropzone.com Health/Fitness/Lose That Weight Tubby/ This Week...

Hooray! I am finally down another pound (after going up and down with 3 pounds).

So my total is down 19 pounds so far. I have a lot to go. And then more after that. And then still more. :ph34r:

But 19 off so far makes me happy. :)
My workouts are either really hard, 30 minute cardio morning, then 1 1/2 hour afternoon or evening weight training and cardio, or nothing at all. I really suck about that, with our household being so up in the air all the time...I work out I'd say 4-5 days per week. The other 2-3 I miss altogether....

How 'bout you?
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I've lost 10 pounds and 1 size...no working out (so freaking crazy busy right now), eating whenever I'm hungry, but making sure no one meal has more than 12 grams of fat.

It's the easiest thing I've ever done. And somehow, it's stopped my cravings for the bad carbs.

I've been taking Alli. The 'treatment effects' make me afraid to break the rule about the fat grams, so I've been very, very good for about 6 weeks now. On a 5'4" frame, 10 pounds is a lot. I'm happy! :)

I've lost 10 pounds and 1 size...no working out (so freaking crazy busy right now), eating whenever I'm hungry, but making sure no one meal has more than 12 grams of fat.

It's the easiest thing I've ever done. And somehow, it's stopped my cravings for the bad carbs.

I've been taking Alli. The 'treatment effects' make me afraid to break the rule about the fat grams, so I've been very, very good for about 6 weeks now. On a 5'4" frame, 10 pounds is a lot. I'm happy! :)

Congrats! B|

I've been taking Alli too, but it doesn't seem to doing anything any more. I had a prescription for the same stuff but double the strength a couple of years ago...again though, right now personally I'm not seeing any difference with or without it.

Glad you're doing so well!! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

191 lbs. (fully clothes)
I have gained ~6 lbs last 2 months (have been working out)
Getting back into class 5 nights a week and Saturday morings, surfing on Sundays (TKD, Hapkido, sparring Wed & Fridays) Great workouts!
I should be getting in better shape real quick!
Even had some before pictures taken.
I beleive I will have total physical change in 12 weeks!