CSpenceFLY

So...

I know, I thought about it and thought you really wouldn't be home. I miss you... what are your plans for October 15thish? I'm not sure when Oct. 15th is, but I'm going to throw a party. Wanna come?

Leslie Leslie get your ass to the farm Oct 12th The Otter will be there all winter. Then nov 2-5th is bellyfest:D Bigway and lots of fun RW
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well, if the Otter is going to be there all winter, why do I need to come up that weekend when I'm planning a party? Hmmm?? Plus, I have two Otters right next door, whenever I want to jump out of them...you can come to the party too, I'll even let you bring your better half too ;)

Well, if the Otter is going to be there all winter, why do I need to come up that weekend when I'm planning a party? Hmmm?? Plus, I have two Otters right next door, whenever I want to jump out of them...you can come to the party too, I'll even let you bring your better half too ;)

What dz you jumping at now with 2 otters

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm going to Sweden. Thank you for asking.

Oooh! What part? If you're going near Stockholm, check out Gamla Stan (the old town area) and if you're homesick for bad American food, there's an Applebee's in the hotel district that I recommend that you stay away from!:D

The National Museum is a great way to spend a day, and if you're a shopper, you have to go to the Nordiska Kompaniet department store.:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Isnt' Nov 3-4 The SDA Freeflight Boogie?

Ah Firm Ah tive

She's quick. ;):)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You guys are just making fun of me because I forgot how to fly!!! ;);):P

No - I'm doing that because you are hot and have nice boobies. I don't know her motivation.B|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

...No - I'm doing that because you are hot and have nice boobies...

...and I'm still pissed at Robbie for stealing her out from under me...well, not really out from under me but you know what I mean.

Nice guys finish last...or, old guys move too slowly...one or the other.
[:/]

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...No - I'm doing that because you are hot and have nice boobies...

...and I'm still pissed at Robbie for stealing her out from under me...well, not really out from under me but you know what I mean.

Nice guys finish last...or, old guys move too slowly...one or the other.
[:/]

:D:D:D

Could be a compilation of both.;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I'm not making fun of you. I'm really looking for something to do that weekend.:)

How about 20 ways at the Farm??? :P

20 ways?

Twenty-way boogie at the Farm?

I'm not making fun of you. I'm really looking for something to do that weekend.:)

20 ways?

High altitude hop an pops byobnapb

20 ways?

High altitude hop an pops byobnapb

Bring your own boobies not any pikey bastards?