kenz

britney's comeback!

Didn't Britney once get busted for lip-syncing on Saturday Night Live a few years back when the CD player started skipping?

:D

Not Britney; Ashlee Simpson.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I just watched a clip of her performance. OMG...I'm 47 years old, overweight and out of shape and I could've performed a more convincing dance routine than that!!! :o I mean damn....how much does it take to strut and bounce a little. Everyone has heard the color typecast of "dancing like a white person." Well, she didn't even dance THAT well. >:(

Yes she was lip syncing and one of the news reports talked about how horribly she did that too. In fact, they said that there were times she just quit trying to sing because she knew it was a lost cause. B|

And what's up with the greasy weaves??? :o

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Didn't Britney once get busted for lip-syncing on Saturday Night Live a few years back when the CD player started skipping?

:D

Not Britney; Ashlee Simpson.

Oh yeah, huh... I remember her bombing at the Super Bowl better. That was atrocious...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

not defending the shitbrick, but she is not exactly wearing shoes that are favorable for an all out dance extravaganza. thats gotta be like 4inch heels or better.

maybe, just maybe, if she would have had dance shoes on, then maybe she would have gotten her dance on. just a thought...........

you can see that through the entire performance it looks like she is walking on ice. shoes/boots went well with the costumes but not exactly a good choice for a dance performance, if thats even what she hoped to accomplish.
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Sometimes peformers have to lip sync when really dancing but she didn't even lip sync well nor did she dance well.:| Her peeps are saying her heart wasn't in it because she heard Sarah Silverman rehearsing and was pissed off about what she said about her kids. I don't buy it.

I was pulling for Brit Brit but it was not good. I felt kind of sorry for her.

Oh my gosh, me too!

I never watch award shows, much less DVR them. I DVR'd this one only to see Britney--which is weird b/c I was never a fan.

I'm normally not so sensitive to the plight of the celebrity but, for some reason I really want to see the downward Britney spiral on the up again.

Oh, it was so bad. SO bad.:(
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Whatever it was, it would have been WAY better for her to pull-out at the last minute and make-up some excuse.

People would have talked about it, but not like they'll talk about this.[:/]

This isn't going to your office job anyways when you're sick/high/depressed/whatever.:S

it is well known that she lip syncs more or lees all of the stage performances she has ever done.

That was just terrible though, she was stumbling around and looking like a trashy wannabe auditioning for American idols worst tryouts special or something.

I just saw it and it was aweful. The really scary part is that she performed at the House of Blues on Sunset a few months ago and people actually payed $300 + to see her lip sync a few songs. :S

normally i'd agree about the shoe thing - but she's performed in crazy shoes before - as do many female artists... so i don't know - it's just sad that she has amounted to that
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

yeah right.

people fuck up everyday, especially people that got a bunch of money to fuck up with. it happens, such is life.

hopefully she can make her comeback, and live down some of the stupid shit she has done.

she's only human and young at that, so she partied her ass off. if she wouldnt have had a camera shoved up her ass 24/7 then maybe shit would have played out different for her.
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

normally i'd agree about the shoe thing - but she's performed in crazy shoes before - as do many female artists... so i don't know - it's just sad that she has amounted to that

MAybe that's the problem. she looked to be on meds so CRAZY shoes were to jiving with her.:D

I find it funny that people are talking about how gross she looks.

Although, I was never a Brit admirer I dont see her as being ugly. The MAJOR turn off is her life. Attack that, but I bet many people here nad elsewhere wished their wives,girlfriends or wives-girlfriends looked like that.
My photos

My Videos

how much Ex-Lax would I have to take before I give a shit?:P

Ditto. I had no interest in watching. I did do a cursory scan over the internet news report on her performance but didn't bother to watch the video clip.

She has always been white trailer trash, always will be, and no amount of money is gonna change that. :S

So, in essence, you're saying
You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl,right?:D

Not always. It depends on the girl. I've seen some get out and succeed and live a good life with their head on straight. Singer Jewel is one of them.

Britney is just one that can't get her mind out of the gutter. :P

Isn't Jewel from Alaska? I think, she's from a military family and not some 'tornado target' up there. I'll tell you what, I never paid her much attention but, since she's been with Ty Murry... she's just all-right!!! She's on Ty's new show 'Celebrity Bull Riding', does a good job and just down to earth.
Britney made a come-back? where... re-hab... jail... ? I have no idea what it would take for me to care.

Chuck

I keep up with the Joneses but I'm not a TMZ-surfing, US weekly-reading ravenous celeb nut.

So, I didn't hear of anyone speaking negatively about her looks from that performance. But, when BZ got home, I mentioned how terrible the performance was and he said they talked non-stop on talk radio about how out-of-shape she was.:S

"Out of shape" as in unhealthy--maybe. But, aesthetically???:S:S:S Lord, the woman has had two babies recently. What's more freaky is the women who show up six weeks after labor walking down the Victoria's Secret runway.:S

"Out of shape" as in unhealthy--maybe. But, aesthetically???:S:S:S Lord, the woman has had two babies recently. What's more freaky is the women who show up six weeks after labor walking down the Victoria's Secret runway.:S

No kidding. People are calling her chunky which I find ridiculous. She looks better than a lot of other 25 yr olds who haven't had kids.

normally i'd agree about the shoe thing - but she's performed in crazy shoes before - as do many female artists

:D:P

While I do not believe the "crazy shoes" were the root of her problem, I will say it takes practice. They are not like riding a bicycle. Most pregnant women do not wear high heels, much less dance in them. Britney was pregnant for almost two years in a row. And during her hiatus every horrendous photo of her revealed a monstrosity of an outfit and flip flops. I doubt she's walked in, nor danced in, heels nearly as often as she did "before".

She'll get used to it again. Or if she doesn't, I hope she finds happiness and success in whatever she does.

Britney and I are very close to the same age. I can not imagine the hormonal insanity I might have dealt with having two children, a royally demanding career & marital problems at 25.[:/]

It's weird--and it's probably the psychology/sociology background in me but, I think she's a good egg. I would like to see her comeback.:)

I keep up with the Joneses but I'm not a TMZ-surfing, US weekly-reading ravenous celeb nut.

So, I didn't hear of anyone speaking negatively about her looks from that performance. But, when BZ got home, I mentioned how terrible the performance was and he said they talked non-stop on talk radio about how out-of-shape she was.:S

So who forced BS to perform in such a skimpy outfit? She could have looked quite OK in something more appropriate to her condition.

If you put yourself on display, expect people to notice the flaws.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Aaaah don't forget that infamous pic of her almost dropping her first born. (body gaurd caught him)..she was wearing platform sandals....;) So not I don't buy that....she shouldn't have been out the night before till3 am.....she is a loser, take that back she is a stupid kid.......

Bobbi

A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl,right?:D

So that was a trailer hitch I saw between her legs in the infamous limo shot!

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

Isn't Jewel from Alaska? I think, she's from a military family and not some 'tornado target' up there. I'll tell you what, I never paid her much attention but, since she's been with Ty Murry... she's just all-right!!! She's on Ty's new show 'Celebrity Bull Riding', does a good job and just down to earth.

Chuck

She did grow up in Alaska, but her father was a Mormon, and they lived in very meager accomodations.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban