skydivex3m

your oppinion pleace...

maybe change your handles colours ?

something that will stand out from your suits?

edit : i have no idea why all the stuff below is crossed out. ignore that.

i only have 100 odd jumps but the way i see it before you have some serious jump numbers that should be your first decision making criteria for them, not what goes with your colour scheme on your rig?
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

hi.. just sitting here trying to deside what design wiill suit my new micron best..

I would like your oppinion.. so pleace tell me wich you like the most of these designs..B|

I'm with the others who said Micron22, although I think all of the designs are waaaaaaaaaaay too subdued.

Skydiving is a very visual thing and bright colors enhance everyone's experience.

Walt

#3 - for sure!!!
My new one is due in a few short weeks, and that is charcoal & orange too, but diagonal split instead of your V split :)

These colors look sharp on a rig in my opinion, and also wear very well (my old one was charcoal and & red)

Enjoy your new Vector :)

Kolla
Blue Skies Magazine

Don't pay any attention to Walt! He's into 'flashy'!:D:D

I second that... This is the guy who thinks that any colors of tie dyed shirt go with camo pants. :S
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Don't pay any attention to Walt! He's into 'flashy'!:D:D

I second that... This is the guy who thinks that any colors of tie dyed shirt go with camo pants. :S

Ain't that the truth! Talk about 'clashing'! Not to menting the damage to the human eye!:D

Chuck

>>my suit is grey, so that will not be any problem as far as i see.. I also made the colour of the handles diffrent then the harness-webbing colour, to make it stand more clear..<<

There's something "wrong" (I've always thought) about having identical puds. Let’s look at a few scenarios that maybe you haven’t considered:

-With your number of jumps it’s intuitive which side is which by now – standing calmly on the ground or sitting in the aircraft – but how about under a whirling mess that’s trying to kill you and your heart is leaping out of your throat?

- You’re in the door of a Cessna, or other small cabin A/C, and you get a premature opening on your main or reserve, or you get hung up out there. Will a panicky pilot, or another less experienced jumper, looking at a mirror image know which side is which? In this case there’s a good chance both would know a cutaway pud from a metal reserve ripcord handle.

- You lend the rig to a friend or stranger and that person gets it wrong.

- Ever jump without a jumpsuit? Maybe you're wearing a "gray" shirt that particular day.

That’s a few I can think of right off hand, and maybe someone can add others, but while the snag potential for metal handles is a real deal I think it’s a bit overblown . . .

Nice rig, though . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

Im sure you could even get a better looking continer than the ones you've shown but out of them id say no.2, I saw a new container in the colours of number 3 and it looked crap and everyone on the dz thinks it looks old and crap and it's not even a month old!!!
Its alot more expensive to get a rig thats not that great looking with colours not many people would like if you wanted to sell it than if you want to be colour co-ordinated buy a new suit and get a really nice container.