ntrprnr

doing Fox News at 1pm EST...

I was disappointed that she didn't say again, "you like me, you really like me!" :ph34r:

Oh, and wear the shirt I gave you. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Talking about Sally Field's bleeping last night on the Emmy's.

Anyone want any shout-outs? :-)

Peter

Nice job Peter! Finally got to see you on camera. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Good assessment, and nice tie!

I think Boston Legal is about the best show on network television - what creative cast and storylines!

...back to Sally. She's a complete emotional basketcase.

I think it's a given, that most actors/actresses make bad political activists.

oops... don't need to ship this to SC... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think she made more sense with the 'blah blah blah' part. J/K.;)

I really had no problem with what she said except the part that had to be bleeped. That showed no class whatsoever and just took away from her actual message.

Rudeness seemed to be the theme for a lot of people that night, including Ray Romano (who I don't like at all, but always thought he seemed to be a nice guy) who stated something like his ex-costar/ sitcom wife (Patricia Heaton) was "f***ing another guy," or something like that, since she is now on another show with Frasier.

From what I have read, producers of shows like this are getting angry that the focus is being taken away from the awards themselves (and probably advertisers) and focused on whatever cause the wiener...errr..winner is hard for at the time, and the resulting publicity is all about that.

I thought Sally was just getting senile and was somehow regressing back to that after-funeral scene in Steel Magnolia's. If there were an award for over-acting, at that point she should have been neck-and-neck with Jessie Spano in "Showgirls."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--TyGPSnegE

See?
Roll Tide Roll