ripcord4

X-Bow & T-Bow

I am looking for packing instructions for the Security Crossbow and Thunderbow main canopies. I realize the X-Bow is similar enough to a PC that I could pack it like a Para Commander, but I would like to have the X-bow and T-bow instructions just the same.

Thanks everyone!

I had a T-bow back in the 70's. Bought it second hand and it never had packing instructuons. I'd just side-flake it and sleeve it like a cheapo or PC - although the sleeve wasn't neartly as long due to size and length of the flaked canopy. You still have to stow the crown lines in the linestow area at top end (closest Pilot Chure) of the sleeve.

Only difference from memory was I had to set the brakes - pull the brake line over the doubled line which was on the main brake line from the toggle end. Sounds weird and hard to describe - but look for a doubled 3 or 4 inch line sewn onto the brake line. Go further up and see the lines that end at a little grommit type thingy. The grommit has to slide down and pop over the doubled yellow lines. You'll see what I mean when you go look.

Enjoy,

fergs

you got it there fergs.

and if any one knows where I can get my hands on one I have been looking for a wile now.

made a few jumps on a friends T-Bow and want my own now.

Why?? 'Cos its fun! ;)
I like my canopy...

...it lets me down.

I had a T-bow back in the 70's. Bought it second hand and it never had packing instructuons. I'd just side-flake it and sleeve it like a cheapo or PC - although the sleeve wasn't neartly as long due to size and length of the flaked canopy. You still have to stow the crown lines in the linestow area at top end (closest Pilot Chure) of the sleeve.

Only difference from memory was I had to set the brakes - pull the brake line over the doubled line which was on the main brake line from the toggle end. Sounds weird and hard to describe - but look for a doubled 3 or 4 inch line sewn onto the brake line. Go further up and see the lines that end at a little grommit type thingy. The grommit has to slide down and pop over the doubled yellow lines. You'll see what I mean when you go look.

Enjoy,

fergs

Thanks, guys, I appreciate the help.

Koppel old chap!!!

I sold mine to Brett in 1976, in Papua New Guinea. Not sure what he did with it, as he gave up jumping shortly thereafter. But I've recently spoken with him on the phoe - he now is in Mt Isa. Pm me if you want his number so you can get on the trail of the old T-bow.

Blue Skies,

fergs

;)