SkydiveStMarys

Restraining Order

I have a pyscho woman harassing me via phone calls. Is this enough to get a restraining order filed against her? She has been told by myself and my SO to never ever call me (this was 1 1/2 months ago) and today she called me 5 times (I talked to her the first call (was asked to rely a message to her ex, I said ok and did) and the last call I told her off) in a four hour period. Apparently she was on an all night all day binge, the last time she called and harassed me she was on yet another binge. I have tried to be nice and courteous but that is gone by the way side. I'm mad and told her off but I made no threats. She has mental issues and abuses alcohol daily. I have a fear that she could be the type of person to come to my work or do damage to my property.

(back ground.... her ex husband works for my SO, she wants info, I told her to call my SO and not me if she wants info as I have nothing to do with my SOs business.)

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

So it doesn't have to be more then "just phone calls"? No police visits? Or any other documentation first? I don't want to add fuel to the fire though so to speak.....You know most people really don't respect a restraining order.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Wonder if it's something in the air?... :S
:P First Acmeskydiver is stalked, and now this.

On a serious note, I hope everything works out. Becareful out there boys n' girls

Edited to add: Yes, go ahead with the restraining order

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Maybe we should put all the crazies on an island far far away with no sunscreen!!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:;)

Bobbi

I was gonna say let's move 'em to Alabama...:ph34r::P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I have a pyscho woman harassing me via phone calls. Is this enough to get a restraining order filed against her? She has been told by myself and my SO to never ever call me (this was 1 1/2 months ago) and today she called me 5 times (I talked to her the first call (was asked to rely a message to her ex, I said ok and did) and the last call I told her off) in a four hour period. Apparently she was on an all night all day binge, the last time she called and harassed me she was on yet another binge. I have tried to be nice and courteous but that is gone by the way side. I'm mad and told her off but I made no threats. She has mental issues and abuses alcohol daily. I have a fear that she could be the type of person to come to my work or do damage to my property.

(back ground.... her ex husband works for my SO, she wants info, I told her to call my SO and not me if she wants info as I have nothing to do with my SOs business.)

Bobbi

Random quick story, I had a psycho girl obsessed with me during my senior year of high school and she would call my house and hang up, ring my door bell and run and stalk me online....then her friends would do it and they woudl call me at 2 am and hang up. My parents were not happy...

I had done nothing with or to this girl, she just had a really sick crush...

Anyways, I knew several of the police in my town so I told the chief and he set it up to where everytime she called and hung up, I would basically do some combo like *69 (but it wasn't that) and it automatically registered the call at the station so they could keep track.

It was used later for a RO. I'm sure not every town or city can do this, but wouldn't hurt to try...
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Though to be honest the whole situation has given me a headache and has made me jumpy. Every time the dogs bark I look out the window. I can't wait for this day to be over.

Oh I'm sorry. [:/]

The guy that's trying to contact me isn't that bright. I have no fear of him for myself at all. I'm not a naive little girl any more; I'm a hard core woman that knows anything that he'd pull, and it's nothing I couldn't handle. And I have an old Ranger for a husband, I'm not worried about anything that psycho boy would try to bring.

Like I said, I just worry about my kiddos...

Sorry your nutty stalker chick is unpredictable. I hope the situation is resolved for you quickly...
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

If you call your phone company can you block her number from your phone? Not a fool-proof solution of course, but if they're only half-assed crazy as opposed to 'My imaginary friends are siamese twins joined at the nipple' crazy, it might be enough to detour her.

I hope you get her off your back by whatever means necessary
I got nuthin