freeflyz

Have you ever

About 2 years!

Not that long, but I have had gaps of 2 or 3 months when I didn't post at all. The last one was summer of '06 though.

I remember that, everyone wondering where Billy was...

Im gonna take a break here in the next couple of months but I will make sure I use the correct thread to announce it. :D:D:D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

About 2 years!

Not that long, but I have had gaps of 2 or 3 months when I didn't post at all. The last one was summer of '06 though.

You, BILLY VANCE not post for 2 years??...........who's leg you trying to pull? You can't bullshit a bullshitter dude ;)

Editd to add: I mean 2-3 months
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

About 2 years!

You, BILLY VANCE not post for 2 years??...........who's leg you trying to pull? You can't bullshit a bullshitter dude ;)

Umm dude, read my post again. I think 3 months was my longest break. The last one I had computer issues and just kept putting it off, and then finally went and got help to get it fixed, and I was back online.

I am about the worst procrastinator there is. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban