elpeludo

Fart foods?

If you really want to get him. This is what you do. Get about a dozen Balut a big old pot of Kim Chi then wash it all down with a case of San Miguel beer. With that you will be ready to gas him out for a week or more;)

How do you know balut? And San Miguel beer? You must have been to the Philippines, too. Terribly offensive to smell and eat. I can imagine that the effects would make even a pilot jump out.
Linda Lu
CRW Diva #73

try drinking a protein shake....... it's not guaranteed to stink but it's almost certain you'll rip one.... try drinking one with the burrito...

I second this motion... drink the shakes 2 times a day for a week and your ass will soon require a biohazard suit.:D

Next time I do my Hazmat refresher I am going to eat something that will make me cut evilness...
Then climb into the level A siut
watch the people flee after unzipping my suit
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I found out about the effects of sprouts while working as a nude model at an art school. I won't forget.

:D

Hey, thanks for PMing your portfolio - really great work you were doing.

Hey, no worries!

It was actually quite funny. You try to come off as clean and hygienic, and then _things_ happen.

:o

:D:D:D
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

broccolli, washed down with Yuengling beers.
add a side of refried beans and some cabbage.
ferment for a few hours.
deliver as needed.

I just threw up in my mouth a little. :D

" The makings of a fine day!":) " time to get that grocery list ready .... like shopping at your favorite outdoor tackle and hunting shop. :o:P;)B|. Thanks El PeludoB|

try drinking a protein shake....... it's not guaranteed to stink but it's almost certain you'll rip one.... try drinking one with the burrito...

O.K. a test run ....go to taco bell.. 3 bean cheese
burritos 9 devil hot packs of "salsa" go to market/ 2 small bananas "green" and a cap of buttermilk atleast no more than 2 oz. sincerely, El PeludoB|

***How do you know balut? And San Miguel beer? You must have been to the Philippines, too. Terribly offensive to smell and eat. I can imagine that the effects would make even a pilot jump out.

4 1/2 years in uncle sams canoe club. Hit Olangapo a couple of times. Balut is actualy pretty good, litle smelly but good.
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle