apollard24

Do you kiss while

You never gave your answer..........:(

Yes I like to kiss very softly but I also like to really enjoy the moment and breathe.:D

Figured out a really funny way to ruin the moment back in high school...

While doin' the deed and kissin', get a solid lip lock and inhale as hard as you can. You'll breathe in all the air from your partner's lungs and they'll get all wide eyed tryin to figure out WTF is goin on...:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

and/or blow out as hard as you can...thus puffing out their cheeks.

the boy LOVES to play that game.

a moment ruiner INDEED. :S

:D

that was my counter-move when she tried it:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

yup. I love kissing. Nothing hotter than when we're going at it doggy style and he grabs my hair to pull my head back so we can kiss. :$

I have to agree, that is pretty fucking hot.

Lol, I cannot believe that I am going to write this, but I often turn my head to the right, grab his neck (or head/hair) with my right arm and pull HIS head to MINE. Of course, I must be the physically stable one during this, since one of my arms is free...:D

yup. I love kissing. Nothing hotter than when we're going at it doggy style and he grabs my hair to pull my head back so we can kiss. :$

Yeah I agree too! That is so hot... anytime my hair is pulled, I melt....oh even the thought....:$

Unfortunately, I haven't had my hair pulled in a while, but it is HOT! :$

Every time I think about it though, my memory always goes back to a karaoke bar in Arizona... Yeah, try teaching a very drunk guy how to pull your hair correctly. :D That was fucking hilarious (well, to me it was).

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

i find good kisseers very rare.. i hate those hard-lipped kisses.. if the lips are soft, sweet and tender, i cant stop.. kisses should be quite wet too. not messy, but, heck, passionate!? its also called "exchanging bodyfluids", isnt it!?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

i find good kisseers very rare.. i hate those hard-lipped kisses.. if the lips are soft, sweet and tender, i cant stop.. kisses should be quite wet too. not messy, but, heck, passionate!? its also called "exchanging bodyfluids", isnt it!?

Try kissing women, i am betting a much different sensation:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Making love? Yes... :$ And it's most of the time, not all of it. You need to breathe heavy every now and again...

Fucking like wild rabbits? Not really...

Fucking a Marine? Oh, wait... Different topic there. Sorry. :o:D

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

nah....they just have hallway sex - as they pass each other in the hallway they tell each other to f*** off.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!