aardvarkeater

15 things that will get you banned from KMart

Somehow I feel compelled to 'fess up to the alarm clocks idea.

J.C. Penny's didn't take too kindly to cross-dressing the male dummies in women's clothes.

One department manager didn't see the humor in tuning all the TVs to the 1968 Super Bowl while the three of us homeless guys pulled up lawn chairs and sat down to watch it.

Haverty's frowned upon sleeping on a bed in the storefront window after hiding out and getting locked in.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I do know that riding your motorcycle through the middle of the mall will get you banned from there.

Add riding one down the main hallway at high school merits a 5 day suspension....oh...and don't even ask about riding one around the local golf course...:P
:D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GKaVzNDbuI

this will probably do it...

in college a friend and I once attempted to buy: Duct Tape, Garbage bags, Paper Towels, Cleaning supplies, 2 machetes.;)

we had our cart loaded up and spent a while looking over shotguns with the clerk until a manager came by and looked at us and our cart... he was not amused...

we had our cart loaded up and spent a while looking over shotguns with the clerk until a manager came by and looked at us and our cart... he was not amused...

I was with a friend at a Sporting Goods Store that was Buying a new Ruger 9mm.. New pistol, 5 Boxes of Ammo.. And then asked where their Ski Masks were.

Nothing like one stop shopping!!:D

Sounds fake to me... The last half I got in an e-mail as a suggestion to get yourself kicked out of wal-mart. Still funny though. I've actually done a couple of those:D

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I have a friend that was banned from Wal Mart for a week or so for doing crazy stuff. She would also put condoms and the like in little old couple's carts then watch as they get rung up. She and a friend also decided to go shopping, but could only pick up items from other peoples carts! And the last one she was really cracking up over so I didn't get the whole story, but it was something about the hunting/sporting goods section and the stuffed animal section. With her, you never know!! :D

~skysprite

who shops at kmart anymore anyway?????? welcome to the new age.... the wal-mart era

You know what I would like to do? Get a couple of friends together, we don those Walmart vests or whatever, then walk into a K-Mart, then go race each other at breakneck speed down the main aisles and yelling Wal-Mart RULES! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban