NoShitThereIWas

What is the funniest movie you have ever seen?

I was having some serious dental work done the other day and wouldn't you know it, "Young Frankenstein" was on the overhead TV. That helped a lot.

"Little Miss Sunshine" is awfully funny. "Animal House" too, though you won't get to see the hysterical pot smoking scene on TV anymore, cuz it's not PC these days.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

I laughed hysterically at Superbad a few weeks ago in the movie theater. I also liked Van Wilder and some things that Adam Sandler does in his movies (not all). I also like some things with Chris Farley and I must admit that I go around quoting some things from Anchorman and Talladega Nights...as well as National Lampoon's stuff. (I can blame that on my brother though). :D

Chris Farley was hysterical!!! :D:D:D

Who could not laugh at Black Sheep, American Ninja, and a couple of others that he and David Spade were in??? Absolutely hysterical! :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

OK just thought of a couple of mine to add:

How about: Meet the Fockers and Meet the Parents?

or There's Something About Mary

and more recently A Night at the Museum

Ben Stiller also does great stuff.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban