psipike02

I have a HUGE head

24.6 here ,with a XXL Bonehead Mamba. Fits berfectly after baking :)

Hm, I have about a 21.5" head (I measured so it might not be 100% correct) and I wear an XXL Z1. It's a little tight on my chin, but other than that it's fine.
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

Another vote for the Mamba XXL. My head is about 24" (and I thought I was a freak - they spent ages trying to find me a helmet when I was a student and nothing on the DZ would fit - someone had to go home and get me one of theirs...) and it fits nicely, although I can feel the audible pressed against my ear. I haven't baked it yet as I don't have access to an oven, but I don't really think I need to. The protec I'm wearing in my piccy was an XL and it was tight.
Skydiving is more than a sport and more than a job: skydiving is pure passion and desire which will fill a lifetime.

although I can feel the audible pressed against my ear.

I had the same problem on my XXL. I pulled out the liner and removed one of the shims on the side of the audible. Now it fits much nicer. If that doesn't work, give Linda a call at BH. She might have a thinner shim you could trim to fit.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Just curious, how about FreeZR? I wear glasses most of the time (can wear contacts, but not really like them) and have the same problem with my head size - 24,7"... Been recommended a full face helmet, but it seems like a big trouble to find one which is appropriate...