BoostedXT

I am getting the need to jump...

Well...Its roughly been 14 months since my last skydive and on September 24th 2002 I made my first Tandem. I sold all my gear last summer and this whole summer have been getting the urge to get back into it. ahhhhh....I might go get current here soon. Anyone have any gear I can borrow? lol.

Joe
PS- Hi! who missed me? no one? lol
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Holy shit dude...I just came across your number the other day and almost called it. how you been?

I am not extinct...I am alive and kicking. How are you sir?

joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.

I remember our AFF L2 & L3 that we did together...and your natural talent and enthusiasm for the sport and then, you dated whuffos....;)

The sky isn't going anywhere and there is always gear where you need it.

See ya soon Joe but pulease get rid of that SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE before I come home.;):ph34r:

my stopping had nothing to do with whuffo's...it had everything to do with.....ummm...never mind. lol

The snake is gone....but the trouser snake is alive and kicking! Bawahahaha.

joe

any time away... can certainly increase the desire to return... it's that way with many many sports and other "activities"

good to hear that you are well... come this way,,, and we'll find some gear for you...

hell, my rig is available IF you wanna fly a 210..otherwise,,, we can press the lighter folks to share their 150's.....

How you been hittin' them??? No hooks or slices,, i hope... MY golf handicap?????
...taking the clubs outta the trunk.........:o:)
jmy

I plan on jumping a 210 or 190 for a while when and if I get back into it.:)
Golfed alot over the beginning of the summer but then not so much at the end being that I had a big crash training for a DH mountain bike race and spent some time in the hospital. Mild Head concussion, seperated shoulder, broken ribs, bruised lung, and a hair line fractured knee cap. I was playing great too dammit. If you are ever in CO let me know I will take you out golfing.

Joe
PS_ Dont leave the clubs in the car its bad for them.

Golf? I love golf!

Last time I played I finsihed with more balls than when I strated.

See, after every tee shot, while I was off in the woods looking for MY ball, I always found a couple of others!
WoooHoooo!

Gotta love golf! It's good exercise. Lots of green grass to look at and lots of woods to go tromping around in after every shot!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Holy shit dude...I just came across your number the other day and almost called it. how you been?

joe

Ya should've because I lost your number and couldn't for the life of me remember your screen name. B|

Been good though Joe, got married in june and have been diggin' that. We have a couple of dogs which are fun to take to the doggy park and camping etc...All in all life is good, haven't jumped in two years though, seems like every weekend there is a wedding, birthday, couples wedding/baby showers (these seem too popular now ugh). I'm sure things will settle down, maybe make it out next year.

What's new with you meng?

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

Golf? I love golf!

Last time I played I finsihed with more balls than when I strated.

See, after every tee shot, while I was off in the woods looking for MY ball, I always found a couple of others!
WoooHoooo!

Gotta love golf! It's good exercise. Lots of green grass to look at and lots of woods to go tromping around in after every shot!

If you like finding balls, there's a bunch in the woods south of the Farm's hangar, and some in the pond on the other side. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

joe

Ya should've because I lost your number and couldn't for the life of me remember your screen name. B|

Been good though Joe, got married in june and have been diggin' that. We have a couple of dogs which are fun to take to the doggy park and camping etc...All in all life is good, haven't jumped in two years though, seems like every weekend there is a wedding, birthday, couples wedding/baby showers (these seem too popular now ugh). I'm sure things will settle down, maybe make it out next year.

What's new with you meng?

damn! congrats man! I will give you a call here in a bit.

not much. Just work and play. I bought myself a new motorcycle...well 2 new ones. lol. Picked up a r6 and then sold it and bought a Ducati. Just been riding that and golf a bunch, well...trying too anyways.

Joe