SamerMasry

Adria Allen

I spoke with Adria's Mom this morning, she wants everyone to know that without the support everyone has shown and given, she said she wouldn't have been able to make it through this time. As I said before she wants everyone to know how grateful and thankful she is for all the support.

With that being said, this time from now forward is Adria's family time. They are together with Adria now and have asked that no more visitors come to the hospital. Also, please do not call them, they would like to left alone with Adria and would stay in contact with me for updates and status.

Please look here for that information.
Thank you.

hi curt,

this is mel from louisiana. me and my boyfriend jj, met you and your wife, frida, in perris for the world record.

thank you so much for all the updates on adria.

i have been praying really hard for adria's recovery and for the strength of family & friends.

i know she is loved by many people, and even though i have not met adria yet, i feel so much love for smiles :)beautiful smile that i know gives many people happiness. i hope she recovers sweetly to grace the masses with her smile again.

prayers from mel* and jj*

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

The pure joy in Adria's smile is why we all do what we do.

All of our thoughts and prayers are with Adria, her family, her friends and her teammates.

Elsinore GT - Steve, Brian, John, Josh & Jonathan
Elsinore Boardwalk - Steve & Kathee

The pure joy in Adria's smile is why we all do what we do.

Her smile is what I remember just days before. She came up to me, very excited and thanked me for taking her friend up on a tandem and how much he enjoyed it. Her enthusiasm made it a better day.

Mark
AFF/Tandem-I
Skydive Elsinore

I'll let Curt post the details when he is ready.

Our friend Adria Allen has left us forever. She passed sometime this morning. Curt will have details I am sure.

Adria you will be missed by us all. The memory of your smiles will always be with me. You take Heaven by storm and show them how we do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you Adria!
Dom

I am terribly sorry to have to report this, but Adria's family called us a couple hours ago and Adria has died. There will be info to follow concerning a memorial for Adria as soon as her family has had time to deal with the situation at hand.

We all Love you, and will miss you tremendously Adria, but we will never forget you.

My condolences to her family and friends.

Curt you deserve some thanks as well. I appreciate you hanging at the hospital and taking care of things and keeping us updated. I am sure you where a blessing to her family. You are a good man!

I hope you are ok if you need to talk I am here buddy. You and I where there with her right away and it brings it home a bit harder when this stuff ends like this.

Joe and Atilla you guys are heroes as well. You both helped her the best you could as well. Thank you. I hope she heard me that day on the grass and at least took with her the knowledge that she was surrounded by people that loved her and cared for her.

I still believe that God brought her to Perris that day to be with the ones that loved and knew her the best. I have seen a lot of people die in this sport, (friends and strangers) and this has been the hardest one for me.

Some people you can kind of see it happen and it doesn't really surprise people. They may have been warned many times before abut the way the landed. They may have been real sketchy from the start.

Not Adria! She was level headed and had never really pushed the envelope before. That is why this is such a shock. Everything that she did on that last jump was not the person that we knew! That is what makes this so hard. Had she just done what she normally did, she may still be here with us.

People please! If you are going to start swooping learn from someone that has experience. Don't try and teach yourself. Remember that the big dogs took a long time to get where they are today (that is why they are the Big Dogs).

God Bless you Curt!
Dom

There was people who were closer to Holly than I was (I was a casual friend at best), but she was a special woman. My heart was broken the day Betsy broke the news to us about Holly and I'm sure yours as well as people close to Adria are feeling the same way right now. :(

B.S.B.D. Adria

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I'll let Curt post the details when he is ready.

Our friend Adria Allen has left us forever. She passed sometime this morning. Curt will have details I am sure.

Adria you will be missed by us all. The memory of your smiles will always be with me. You take Heaven by storm and show them how we do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you Adria!

I'm, so sorry to hear this. I didn't know Adria, but I've seen her and her teammates many times at Elsinore. Adria, you'll be in my thoughts when I jump this weekend.

Blue skies Adria.
There are battered women? I've been eating 'em plain all of these years...

Blue Skies Adria. Now you fly with the Creator of Life. You will make a beautiful Angel. Please watch over us in the sky:(

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)

Adria was a shining star in both the world of skydiving and in the world itself. May her star shine forever in our hearts and in our skies.

Steve, Kathee
Steve, Brian, John, Jonathan, Josh

"Those who hope in the Lord, will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles."

ISA 40:31