SamerMasry

Adria Allen

I know many of us have jumped with Adria or met her at some point. Always smilling always laughing and sometimes getting her patented pull signal. I've only had a handful of coaches but will never for get what she taught me and how energetic she was about the sport. We can only hope and pray that she get's better.

-Cheers

P.S.
BLUE SKIES

-----------------------------------------------
The difference between fear and respect is knowledge. Learn more about what your doing and you won't be afraid to do it.

Could you please post a picture of her for those of us who may have seen her around, but who cannot seem to place a face with a name.

She is on the right

http://www.skydiveelsinore.com/around-the-dz/9Feb04/9Feb04-Pages/Image23.html

-----------------------------------------------
The difference between fear and respect is knowledge. Learn more about what your doing and you won't be afraid to do it.

Dang ... as much as we love to jump, mistakes in this sport can be so unforgiving. I hope a miracle is in the works and that Adria can recover. She's too young and looks to be too bright of a star in the skies to be snuffed out just yet. [:/]

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Could you please post a picture of her for those of us who may have seen her around, but who cannot seem to place a face with a name.

Adria

Adria and Jessica

Adria landing

How sad... I took these pictures of Adria only a couple of weeks ago and just saw her last weekend.

I've only jumped with Adria a few times but have seen and talked with her plenty at Elsinore, SSD, and even at the Tavern in PB. Though I can't claim to know her that well, I can say that she's always impressed me - she's a great skydiver and a really awesome girl, well liked by everyone - me included. Never loud, never arrogant; always smiling, pleasant, but modest and unassuming; I didn't even know she was a lawyer for the longest time.

Prayers to her, her family and friends, and Godspeed in her recovery.

Blessings,
Bobby

Adria has been in my thoughts and prayers since the moment it happened. Like everyone has said already, she is sweet, modest, intelligent, and very talented. She is always happy and always positive. I spoke to her briefly on Saturday and nothing was unusual. I've jumped with the girls during their training and watched their progression. She is very admirable as a freeflyer and as a person. We are baffled. Just baffled. We stopped by the hospital last night and spoke to her family briefly. She has had many many visitors showing how much she is loved by everyone. We are all praying for a miracle. Wherever Adria's spirit is, as Dom said, she will fly on her head with angels, for she has always been an angel.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

My prayers are added to the multitude. Heal quickly and fully, and to her family, if they're seeing this, please know we are all behind you. Anything you need, just ask for it. It will get done.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I agree Lew, every time I got a chance to talk with her I did. Each time she impressed me even more with her talent and kindness. We spoke briefly on saturday about her rountine with her team. She is so proud of her team and how far they have come. I will be visiting her and her family tonight and I pray every day for her and her family.

If you are planning to visit Adria, please look here for updates on her visitation status. Her Dad is expected to arrive at the hospital tonight, 24 Aug, and he expressed he does not want anymore visitors. I am not sure to what extent this implies, but he wants only privacy for now. I'm sure everyone can understand this.

Unfortunately for the many people who hadn't been able to make it to visit her yet, they may have missed their chance, for the time being.

If and when she is "available" for visitors, please check here and pass this information along to anyone who may have the same intentions.

Also, her Mom, JoAnn wanted everyone who has Adria in their thoughts and prayers and who were able to visit her, that she really appreciated this and extends her thanks and gratitude to us all. Frankly, she was overwhelmed by the turnout of people and all the concern for Adria.

I did not know Adria personally, but of course had seen her at the DZ, always smiling. I was on the same load as her that day, was doing a 3 way that exited just before her group. As usual she was smiling while we were all doing the SD hand thing we do. I started praying for her once I landed and saw someone hurt and Jessica told me it was her team mate Adria. I will continue to pray for her. I so hope she makes it, she has so much to live for.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

What a great picture of Adria!!! That's just the kind of person she is...always smiling! I too talked with her Saturday, we were on the load together previous to the one that the accident occured...she was having so much fun that day! She's such a beautiful strong woman...I hope that strong will of hers keeps fighting! She's in great hands at the hospital she's at...I have full confidence that they will do everything possible to help her!!!

All my love and prayers to her and her family!!