mamajumps

What the F*** is wrong with people (RANT)

Dale Mabry Drive-In.

Corner of Dale Mabry and Gandy Blvd., south Tampa.

Ahhhhhh....memories.

Kathy G.
Norki P.
Toni G.
Misc. one-nighters
....and the beat goes on.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I was fish tailing my car back in the day during a snow storm and slid off the road and hit a little split rail fence.

I came back the next day to tell the owner that i would fix it. He about fainted in disbelief. He knew my mom:o and told me to tell her i was raised right.:D:)

It took ten minutes and about $10 to fix it. I didn't want a guy mad at the world because i was having a little fun and screwed up. He was cool.

edit to add: Moral of story: Front wheel drive cars do not fish-tail like rear wheel drive trucks.B|

He actually thought you were raised right? [snickers, then laughs uncontrollably]

:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I was fish tailing my car back in the day during a snow storm and slid off the road and hit a little split rail fence.

I came back the next day to tell the owner that i would fix it. He about fainted in disbelief. He knew my mom:o and told me to tell her i was raised right.:D:)

It took ten minutes and about $10 to fix it. I didn't want a guy mad at the world because i was having a little fun and screwed up. He was cool.

edit to add: Moral of story: Front wheel drive cars do not fish-tail like rear wheel drive trucks.B|

Hah, I have a similar story. I was screwing around out in some backroads, and ended up hitting some guys fence, knocked part of the 1/2 mile span down. I found the house that belonged to the property to let them know that I would take care of it, and the lady that answered was very skeptical of me. She obviously thought that I was upto a scam or something. I finally ended up talking to her husband, and we drove out there. The guy seemed really surprised that I told them about it. He got out some tools, I held the fence up while he moved some dirt. And the problem was fixed.
The guy was very friendly

It seems crazy to me that someone would be so self obsorbed that that they would drive through your fence twich like that.
If they had drove out through the same hole and fes
sed upto it, your landlord may not have even charged them for anything, and everybody ends up feeling better about the problem.

they do when you use the emergency brake!
;)
hit an iced over parking lot at about 40mph, pull the handle like you wanna pull it outta the car...lil steering wheel at the same time...woo hoo!!
then right as it slows down, dump the clutch and nail the gas and the OTHER end takes off!!! :D:D

or so I hear....:)

I had this happen....lady was drunk and the cops didn't show up for hours- I wasn't home and my neighbors had called the cops. Since they left a note on the door they said it was now a civil matter. Too bad they left a fake address, phone number and name.>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(. Damage was about 750$ worth so my homeowners wouldn't cover it as my deductible is 1000$.

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Dale Mabry Drive-In.

Corner of Dale Mabry and Gandy Blvd., south Tampa.

Ahhhhhh....memories.

Kathy G.
Norki P.
Toni G.
Misc. one-nighters
....and the beat goes on.

------------------------------------------------------------

my " friend" takes a girl to the drive-in gets woken up a few hours later after the movies over by the guy that works there banging on the car window the place was empty and the 2 of them in the back seat stark naked :D:D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

my " friend" takes a girl to the drive-in gets woken up a few hours later after the movies over by the guy that works there banging on the car window the place was empty and the 2 of them in the back seat stark naked

Yeah OK "A FRIEND"
Team Dirty Sanchez President:Team HellFish #645 Muff Brother #3546

I know the "Hot Dog Girl" in the White Bikini is still peddling out on Gandy by the water.

The same girl has been doing that for 20+ years in a bikini? :o Does she still look good?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I thought Hillsborough and Pinellas counties passed some laws against bikini hot dog vendors...being a "traffic hazard" or some shit...personally I never had a desire to have a sun tan lotion flavored hot dog, but I did enjoy the scenery. :P

and yes...the strip joint just over the Polk county line is still there...some of the biggest asses I've ever seen...it's a freak show there to be sure.
They do have a decent bike night though...and they pay pretty good money for the bike show winners...although all my buddies that have won blew all the money on strippers...:S
Showgirls I think...:)

I thought Hillsborough and Pinellas counties passed some laws against bikini hot dog vendors...being a "traffic hazard" or some shit...personally I never had a desire to have a sun tan lotion flavored hot dog, but I did enjoy the scenery. :P

and yes...the strip joint just over the Polk county line is still there...some of the biggest asses I've ever seen...it's a freak show there to be sure.
They do have a decent bike night though...and they pay pretty good money for the bike show winners...although all my buddies that have won blew all the money on strippers...:S
Showgirls I think...:)

YEP Showgirls is the place... been there a few times with my ex... never did see any girls that were anything to write home about, in fact most off them needed to put on a moo-moo instead of a bikini... amazing what guys will waste money on....:S

A similar situation took place near where I grew up. After several cars had slid off the curve and into their yard and house the homeowners went to the state highway department (state owned road) and easily convinced them that a guardrail was needed. You may have luck giving that route a try.

A similar situation took place near where I grew up. After several cars had slid off the curve and into their yard and house the homeowners went to the state highway department (state owned road) and easily convinced them that a guardrail was needed. You may have luck giving that route a try.

Unfortunately, the road is the HOA's responsibilty.... I talked to my land lord about putting some really big rocks in the ditch on the outside of the fence... I told him I would pay for it... he said he doesnt want to see someone get hurt:S:S I don't wanna see someone hurt {{{bad}}} either, but I don't have a problem making an example out of someone either... after all this is the 5th time this has happened (what my landlord told me yesterday). Its not a matter of someone not juding the curve correctly.... its a matter of taking a 90degree double S curve faster than 5mph..... even the school busses do it... I hear them squeal around it all the time....:S>:(