JeepDiver

Taking Sky Diving to the Next Level With 'Space Diving'

They mentioned the Long, Lonely Leap in that article. ya knew they'd have to, if you're talking about jumping from space...

I still don't know how Kittinger didn't end up with a frozen parachute. I'll have to read further into his story...it's embarrassing because I acutally did a report in my aviation history class based on his record-setting jump in the 60's, and now I can't remember the actual physics of it. :$:S

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I'M IN B|

First black guy to space dive bitches :P

Just once i would like to see a black guy do something and then refuse to care if he was the first black guy to do it and say "I'm just a man. I did it. What does being black have to do with anything?"

Break the chain Bro.:|

Can you imagine what the gear and lift tickets are going to cost?

Screw that; Can you imagine the time and money it's going to cost to get back from a bad spot?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'M IN B|

First black guy to space dive bitches :P

Just once i would like to see a black guy do something and then refuse to care if he was the first black guy to do it and say "I'm just a man. I did it. What does being black have to do with anything?"

Break the chain Bro.:|

Nothing personal man, but its not that I wouldn't say "I'm first man to do it." That would be included bro.

What you don't understand is that it would be a personal victory for me. Not to turn this into SC or anything, but I have aspirations of being an astronaut and I will make it there.

But in case you haven't noticed, there aren't many black people in my field and to be honest, I have to work 3x as hard as everyone else in order to prove myself because of that fact. If you don't believe me, take a walk in my shoes and PM me and i'll tell what i've been through.

People telling me that I'm not gonna make it because I'm black and that I'm not smart enough and that they'd never hire a black astronaut to get into space (even though there have been many) and all I am is another n***** who's looking for a handout.

Yeah, that's the kind of stuff that's been said to me and it does still exist.

So i'm sorry if you feel like I'm not "breaking the chain." I know what it would mean to me and it would be a personal victory for me and another victory for not only America as well, but yes, black people too....

When's the last time you heard something positive about black people in the media bro? That's all I'm saying man....thats why I say "first black man" IN ADDITION to being the first man....

Sorry man, but that would be the first thought in my head. When it comes to friends, I don't see colors. However, when it comes to my heritage and being a role model and the anti-stereotype, I try my hardest everyday to do just that and prove those stereotypes wrong.

Not trying to preach, just giving the facts as I see them. I don't want to hijack the post, so that's just my .02....pm me if you want to talk. I'm not angry and would love to talk about it...

It's cool though....got nothin but love for ya cocheese

B|
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----