bigway

britney spears lost her kids

Well, as a guy I'm obligated to be all for whoring tarts and their whorish ways. It sucks for the kids, but otherwise (as a guy) I'm all for it.:o

I know this sounds shitty, but it's really not a decision that I am allowed to make. It's an obligation.:)

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

Ok, y'all go pick on Paris for a while.:P

Nah.. Jay thought I was talking about someone who I was not even thinking about, and he was getting all defensive.
For the RECORD, I will not name names, but person I referred to in my initial example is not an Atlanta skydiver (anymore). She spent all of her money on a lawyer trying to get her kid back and she had to quit the sport.

God damn what did i miss here? I didn't read what the single mums at the dz thing so excuse me for posting ahead of the thread. There are quite a few people who bring their kids out to the dz, all are single. I think they are great parents and their kids love hanging out with the other kids. Tom the marine he is a single dad he has 2 kids they have a blast at the dz. Laura, she's a great mom and person, her kids love hanging out and playing with the dogs. Makes them more sociable. Plus, she is getting the kegs for us:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hell anyone that would hang out with Paris is pretty fucked up.

I would... oh wait... point made. ;)

Anyway, I hear that she is going to have the airbags checked on her car now that the kids can't drive with her.
:ph34r:

She has worked for 15 years to get to the top of the money heap. She earned it.

Now she can party with it. She has a full time babysitter and gets out. Her kids get good care while she has a night out. That is responsible. Her legal team probably does drugs with her in the bathroom of the bar.

I am surprised that the judge didn't give her custody.
Of all of the cases that I know of, the judge gave custody to the woman always except when she declined (new b/f. kid interferes with romance and weekends).

Well, as a guy I'm obligated to be all for whoring tarts and their whorish ways. It sucks for the kids, but otherwise (as a guy) I'm all for it.:o

I know this sounds shitty, but it's really not a decision that I am allowed to make. It's an obligation.:)

That's disgusting! >:(
It sounds exactly like something I would say.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

So i was watching this tv show called 'Paparazzi' a few nights ago and it is about this guy Daryn who owns 'big pictures' in the uk.

I thought, 'hey, being a pap looks like fun with all the travel and lurking in the bushes of the 5star beaches'. So anyway, i wrote them an email asking about jobs.
Today i get an email back from 'bigaustralia.com'. i guess it is the australian base. They say they were forwarded my email and that they want me to phone up about the position of full time paparazzi guy.

I sent a few emails back and forward because i am scared and trying to find out just how much of a loser you have to be for the job.

Now i am thinking about taking it.

I wonder if this means i would have to sit outside peoples homes from the tvshow 'neighbours'?

I could not possibly take this job but well see. Being a pap for a month or two could be interesting and something different.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I dont think i could take the job but i may do just for one of things to say i did when i have grand children. I dont think the paps are like they are in the states here in Oz.

Fuckin hillarious though getting the offer.:D:D

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Im more of a skyflounderer and they say we are try hards more often than morbid.

Yeah, I dont think i have the nerve to do it. Besides i dont want to be chasing home and away soap stars around kings cross.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

you know it's bad when you're told you're losing custody of your kids to Kevin Federline.:D

The judge told Brit custody was going to Federline, who, in turn, was told his custody was going to Angelina Jolie.:P:D:ph34r:

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

You know, I don't have any respect for a rich, spoiled brat that will almost drop her son while holding a mixed drink in one hand. :S

Her priorities are all fucked up. She never got into that "mother" mode like she was supposed to.

Sure, she worked just as hard as most singers do to earn their millions, but she ain't no Madonna, neither as a singer nor as a mother.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Kind of got to feel for her. Must be hard having the stress of being a parent and then on top of that ahving the stress of the paparazzi and the rest of the world into her business.

Got to feel a bit for her.

I cant believe your post got so many replies. I guess people love other people's business. :P

Edited: why are people so concerned with brittney. Im sure most have never even met her. who cares!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

A guy i use to know many years ago...... we lost touch when he started a main character role on a new zealand soap opera. HE then went on to films in the states, such as 'the ring'. I had not seen, heard or even noticed him on the tv for a few years, then i watched a video clip of britney spears called toxix (i think it was that one) and then i see this guy Martin making out with her on a bed.

Unbelivable, i was in shock he went from stupid tv show to making out with at the time the one of the worlds hottest singers

.Karnage Krew Gear Store