bigway

britney spears lost her kids

Kind of got to feel for her. Must be hard having the stress of being a parent and then on top of that ahving the stress of the paparazzi and the rest of the world into her business.

Got to feel a bit for her.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

whats that? been taken away from her?

dont really know if you're saying that with tongue in cheek.. thats kinda hard, even for shitty-britty.. well, if paris had taken away her kids from her, now that would be completely different.. :ph34r:

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Britney Spears aint spoiled mate. I aint a fan of hers but she worked her entire life for her fortune. She never had anything handed to her.

I too think she would have been a great mother if she went home and lived the simple life.

I think she will make a grand comback in about 10 years like madonna did.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

You don't have to be given everything your whole life to be spoiled. How about immature cunt, is that better? Or famous crack head? She had enough money to never have to worry about it again yet made decisions that destroyed her career and family.Hell anyone that would hang out with Paris is pretty fucked up.

yeah immature cunt is much better.

I just never thought of her as spoiled, i mean she employeed her mother and her cousin or something.

I too think the father is the right person to have the children at the moment as he has a steady job on that tv show.

I hope she sorts herself out though. up until recently she never really stepped out of line did she or cause trouble. Did it not all start when Paris started munching on her rug?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Just feel sorry for her.

I mean it must be hard growing up your entire life as a celebrity or child star and then becoming an adult and making so many mistakes.

I mean, i doubt she has made half the mistakes in life that many of us have made.
Drugs, drink driving, embarassing moments. Most of us have been there.

Drew Barrymore went through the same cycle it seems she is going through.

I did drugs growing up and drove home pissed sometimes or over the legal limit and had some embarassing moments on the terps, does that mean i have pissed my life away?

I dont think she has pissed her life away, if she did not have cameras following her everywhere it would be no big deal. We all make mistakes, has she made worse mistakes than the rest of us?

So it is not that i care, I just feel sorry for her that the past year or two she has been experimenting and maybe trying to not give a fuck about the media for once?
The media are like Narks. How would you like it if everytime you got drunk or smoked a joint that someone went running to the judge and told them everything you ever do when out with your mates? She lost her kids because people went running straight to the police to dob her in.
I dont know, It would be hard for any mother to lose her kids.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I dont know, It would be hard for any mother to lose her kids.

Then they should behave like mothers, not like young single partying do as I please women.
Being a parent is a huge responsibility. Those that forget that sometimes pay the price.
My mom had a very rough time being a single mom...but she worked and took care of us..wore panties in public, didn't smoke pot or drive drunk. Is that asking too much?

Whatever. I said i feel sorry for her. Am i allowed to feel sorry for her or is that too much to ask without it turning into an argument like i am doing something wrong?

She lost her kids. I feel sorry for her. I am sure it must hurt her like hell. Whats wrong with parents enjoying themselves and smoking some pot and going out partying? Seems like a normal night on a dropzone. Or do we just believe she is a bad mother because the paparazzi tell us?

We just dont have cameras following us around and being shown to the police everything we do.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

different cultures i guess. 50% of my country smoke pot and they dont lose their kids.

I dont smoke it personally.

I am not to say if she was a bad mother or not as i dont know the girl. People always say dont believe the media but all the sudden a star gets in trouble and we have to believe the media?

makes no sense to me. if people dont give a shit or feel for the girl then thats up to them. I feel for any mother that losses their kids from making the wrong choices. People learn from their choices they make and i imagine she just learned the hard way.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I didn't mean to give you hell directly...I just don't feel sorry for her.
With her money, she could be waaaay more responsible.
I hired sitters when I went out drinking and smoking...and I didn't have paparazzi following me when I did stupid irresponsible things with my kids...oh wait...I didn't do stupid irresponsible things WITH my kids...I always made sure they were well cared for. ESPECIALLY when I wanted to have adult fun. Weekends at grandma's house was always nice for everyone involved!
I do imagine it's much harder with cameras over your shoulder the whole time...but at the same time, she has the money to be a fuckload more responsible. DUI should never happen to someone like that...where the hell is my chauffer - I wanna go drinking! Where the hell are my panties???:P
But you're still not allowed to feel sorry for her :P

With all these "NEW IDEA/WOMANS DAY post that you put up, when is it that you are scheduled for you gender reassignment Gary:ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

excuse me squeak but i get this information from your 6 o'clock national news segments here in australia. This was a headline. Take it up with your country people.:D

I dont watch that shite either :ph34r::ph34r: Radio National is where i get me daily news from. Oddly enough Britney and Paris not get a mention ;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Then they should behave like mothers, not like young single partying do as I please women.
Being a parent is a huge responsibility. Those that forget that sometimes pay the price.

Are we still talking about Britney? Cause I can think of more than one example of newly divorced women who "find themselves" in skydiving and kiddos fall down the priority list behind skydiving, partying, new boyfriends, etc.
You can't tell me that kids aren't affected by mommy dumping them off with relatives so they can go skydiving every weekend and justify it by saying they spend all week with their kid(s). Since when is parenting a M-F job?