bigway

Rugby world cup part 2

Well good luck South Africa. I personally am finding it very hard to watch any more rugby.

What makes it much harder for me is the two teams i would i am going for are now playing each other. South Africa and Fiji.

I think France will win this world cup and in the way of the History i think it will be a great thing for France to take it after England and I think over the past 12 years that it is time france wins the world cup as they are a fantastic Rugby nation with so much pride.

However i want to see Fiji win it for the sheer amazement effect it will have and also that half of fiji lives in new zealand and plays in new zealand. I would also like to see south africa win it so it remains amongst one of my favourite teams as i love watching south africa play and again, i come from a small town of 50,000 that has 22,000 south africans living there.
South Africans and kiwis are very much alike and bought up a very similar way.

It is hard to now enjoy this world cup. I cant express how much it hurts to lose yesterday.
I dont want to get into giving a whole lot of excuses. As far as i am concerned the team that was meant to win it, won it. And i aplaud them. Howeve rit has made this rugby world cup i was excited to watch and had not missed one single game very very hard to enjoy now.:(

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Have to say I'm very disappointed to see Fiji lose. They played with such spirit that I think they really deserved to win - and my god the semis would have been interesting with all three of the big southern teams out of the running.

Go england! Man, the all blacks have always been my team but i have to root for the blimeys on this one. Fuck the French, their women don't even shave their arm pits
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Go england! Man, the all blacks have always been my team but i have to root for the blimeys on this one. Fuck the French, their women don't even shave their arm pits

We dont need women to shave our armpits... Lazy brit.

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
Remster

SA is there.B|

I think the score is very flattering to SA if you never saw the game. There were times I thought we were going the same way as Aus and NZ..

The Semi's this weekend should be fun.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

If they hadn't choked, the forward pass would not have been an issue, and they would have despatched france clinically like the AB's of old putting another 20 points on. But they arent that team any more.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Told ya the Kiwis would choke :P..

on a 2 yard forward pass ? :|

Pfft.

If the All Blacks had played to form the French would have been annihilated and no amount of forward passing would have saved them. The ABs fucked this one up big time, no excuses, they just couldn't handle France putting pressure on them.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?