skinnyshrek

OK Post your favourite 80's movie.

Nice camel toe in picture 1. :)

You had me confused for a moment till I paid attention to the actual numbers above the photos. I'm looking at the first photo you see when you click and thinking "She's wearing a very modest sweater and I can't even see her bottom half. Whatchoo talkin' bout, Bolas?"

Then I saw this.

Gotta love Buck Rogers. Iconic fashion on that show. :D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hard to pick one favorite, but here are a few:

Blues Brothers
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Back to the Future

Now if there was a favorite off-the-wall comedy, it would be UHF with Al Yankovic. Funny as hell!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Now if there was a favorite off-the-wall comedy, it would be UHF with Al Yankovic. Funny as hell!

UHF ruled!!! I love Yankovic. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Steve votes Repo Man

Steve is a good man! I just rented that and made Muttley watch it with me a couple of weeks ago, her first viewing, my seventh or eighth. She thinks it requires stronger illicit substances than wine to truly appreciate. How can one not see the beauty of lines like "I don't want no commies in my car. And no christians either!" :D

Personally, I'll vote for Blue Velvet as my favorite "good" movie, and my oddity vote goes to Return of the Living Dead.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Abyss, Tron and Robocop need to go on the list as well. Not going off of what else was listed here you can make arguments for The Secret of N.I.M.H., Wrath of Kahn, Dark Crystal, Animal House, Blazing Sadles, Up In Smoke, Time Bandits, Superman 2, Halloween 2, Mad max 2, The Shining, The Thing, Conan, Last Starfighter, Porkys, Blade Runner, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Creepshow, The Accused, Poltergeist, 48 Hours, Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, Night Shift, Mr Mom, Always, Altered States, Arthur, Batman.....

Damn, no way I could pick just one.