JustaBill

Victory Motorcycles

I'm seriously thinking about buying an 07 Victory Vegas Jackpot and wondering if anybody had any experience with Victory bikes. The price seems good compared to HD and I like the looks better, but curious about maintance and reliability etc. Anybody have any experience good or bad would help me out. Thanks
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

Never ridden one but I've talked to quite a few guys who own them and it's always been a good review.

If you really want to find out the good, the bad, and the ugly, join a Vicory forum and do a search for common problems etc.....I just did the same thing before I picked up my new G35.

Action©Sports

would..you..get..a...victory..tattoo?

No!

buy-HARLEYDAVIDSON

you..know..you..want..(need)..to

or...a...ducati..for..sport

HDB|

Would I get a [brand?] tattoo?

F#ck no!!

It's a MOTORCYCLE. Just ride it, don't wear it.
--
Jason
--
Some people never go crazy. What truly boring lives they must lead.

Good on you for checking out something different. If you do go for one, I'd like to hear of your experience.

Seems most of the general population is on the harley kick since the yuppies thought they were a neat toy.
They're overpriced and just a name. A Honda Goldwing will last twice as long and be as comfortable as any Harley.

A Honda Goldwing will last twice as long and be as comfortable as any Harley.

As a former HD owner, I must say you really need to set your goals higher.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I have an 03 Victory Vegas. I have had no issues with the bike and have 10k miles on it right now. Arlen Ness has many aftermarket parts for the Victory and the ride is smooth. The original Vegas seat was about a two hour rider, then my ass hurt too bad. I switched to a different seat and have ridden from MI to the twin cities w/o pain....well w/o normal pain.

The only thing I would say is that I have about 23k invested, and unlike HD the resale does not really hold. Keep that in mind.

Blue Skies

E~