skysprite

'sprite pulls a "Britney" and chops her hair off!

Okay not quite. But close.

Eeeeek I hate short hair on me! It'll take me a while to get used to this, if I ever do get used to it. :P Lucky for me my hair grows super fast! But still, I'll enjoy the ease of short hair for a while. :)
This makes my second donation to Locks of Love. :)
~skysprite

Okay not quite. But close.

Eeeeek I hate short hair on me! It'll take me a while to get used to this, if I ever do get used to it. :P Lucky for me my hair grows super fast! But still, I'll enjoy the ease of short hair for a while. :)
This makes my second donation to Locks of Love. :)

LOVE IT!!! :)

You look beautiful either way......;)

Awesome job for the donation....:)
joe

For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

It'll take me a while to get used to this, if I ever do get used to it.

Go ahead and rock it, girl.:P

I've had hair all different lengths. I've stuck with long (easier for me to pull back off my face) for a while now, but one thing's for certain: Once it's chopped, it's chopped for a while. So just own it.B|

I have to say, there's something strangely empowering about the chop. I know a girl recently (before Britney, I must mention) who one day had semi-long, gorgeous locks and the next completely buzzed! She had no reason in particular, just that she'd "always thought about just doing it."

B|
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Yeah, kind of empowering to a certain extent. Now that I'm over my initial knee jerk "holy shit wtf did I do" reaction, I'm actually pretty happy with it. We'll see tomorrow when I actually have to blow dry and use product on it and make it look nice for work and the public. :D Unfortunately I was born without that particular girly "ability to do hair" gene. [:/] Which was why pony tails were awesome. But I can do this! B|

And I'm definitely growing it out and donating again. :)

~skysprite

Now that I'm over my initial knee jerk "holy shit wtf did I do" reaction, I'm actually pretty happy with it.

Don't get me wrong. I've had that same reaction.:D

But after two minutes, it's like, "Well, buying a wig would defeat the purpose, now wouldn't it?":D:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.