RkyMtnHigh

Why Facebook?

The thing with Facebook is that it started as just a college networking site. It was really nice to be able to talk with fellow students from classes. Its stepped away from that now, obviously to cash in on the myspace craze. I liked it better when you could list your classes and such and find other classmates, but oh well.

you can be sure the "cool people" are now looking for yet another place to migrate

I already found it. But I can't tell you any more about it. You're just not cool enough. :ph34r:

Steve, being up there in the cold North doesn't isn't the same as "being cool".:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Why have any ofthose type pages,,i dont get it....:S

I agree. I've never understood why you would want to be involved with either of them.

this debate has been taken care of numerous times, if you search facebook or myspace you'll find it.

People loose touch with others and this is a way for them to find each other again.
10 years i had not talked to some people. found them on there and a few weeks back just got back from seeing them all again.

That is why!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Why have any ofthose type pages,,i dont get it....:S

I agree. I've never understood why you would want to be involved with either of them.

this debate has been taken care of numerous times, if you search facebook or myspace you'll find it.

People loose touch with others and this is a way for them to find each other again.
10 years i had not talked to some people. found them on there and a few weeks back just got back from seeing them all again.

That is why!!!

Yes had the same thing and finding old friends conected to other friends. and some times a few suprises.
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

Isn't Facebook like MySpace? Why have another one of those?

because myspace wasn't gay enough all by itself.

So you think it's because Myspace didn't attract a homosexual enough clientele? Or are you just using a word that describes a group of people as a negative slur? Would you consider using something else like "populated mostly by teenagers," or some other descriptive term to describe why you don't like MySpace besides using "gay?"
"You guys should just do CRW. There are so many more ways to get killed, it makes a CYPRES seem safe." -Kevin Keenan

Isn't Facebook like MySpace? Why have another one of those?

because myspace wasn't gay enough all by itself.

So you think it's because Myspace didn't attract a homosexual enough clientele? Or are you just using a word that describes a group of people as a negative slur? Would you consider using something else like "populated mostly by teenagers," or some other descriptive term to describe why you don't like MySpace besides using "gay?"

:$:$:D

right on bro!! I didn't mention teenagers or attack any group of whatever.

so........

whichever translation of what I wrote offends you the most....... go whith that;)

what I really meant was myspace is gay.

run and put that in your I love me webpage, whichever you prefer, and dont get so technical bud.

;):)
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell