upndownshop

UpNDownShop Logo-What ya think?

Ok give me your honest opinion....

This company was owned by Bob Chaffin and Dennis Dorris back in 70's. The N was originally an up arrow and a down arrow connected. It was a scuba and rigging loft. 7 years ago I re worked it and this is what I came up with..I ran the SD Dallas gear store under this name.
It will possibly will be the printing company for T shirts, keychains,marketing/promotional items etc..

Thanks for your input.

J

...but kinda like a couple with a 69 going on. That logo would make me think it might be a sex shop...

So how is this a bad thing? It grabs your attention and would prolly garner a peek out of curiosity if nothing else. It's memorable, appropriate to their business, and once the person understands the business behind the logo then it's all good. I give it a thumbs up...
Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...

Sorry, Jerry...it looks good, but kinda like a couple with a 69 going on. That logo would make me think it might be a sex shop...:$

Jon

No, that would be I.O.S. In and Out Service :)lol

Actually I found that many skydivers saw it as a compressed according. Freefly or belly, this way not playing favorites to either,

So hmmm sex shop, well there will be an Adult" section for certain T shirts.
So maybe you have a good point. I do appreciate your opinion.

J

looks good
but try replaceing the black with blue

That was actually used on the side of a rig, its the only file of UNDS on this new laptop.

There are about 6 rigs out there with UNDS, got to see them all in the last 2 years with my travels.

Its really good with a colored font. RWB would be nice, might just make that the official colors....

I would but i think it would be cheaper to buy a tshirt. :D

Which rig cover? you mean the pin flap?

sorry, meant ring cover, or mud flap. Last time I had one removed and replaced it was $50.00, Im sure I got it cheap. So yeah buying a shirt would be cheaper.

But I do have a digital printer that will do any image like your personal photos and holds same quality as the heat print.
I think I am going to enjoy the heck our of this adventure.

FWIW... Me likey. Have you considered doing it with a sky blue or little darker blue to compare to the red?

Yeah, this was the only file of it I had on this laptop. I will change the colors, the N looks better in color I think.

(still waiting to hear back from the city, will try again Monday then call you)

I like it as it is, looks good, the logo will mean a lot of different things depending on who looks at it

you've already said you would play with the colors

you could try adding dots for eyes and nose and the smile, don't know if that woudl make it better or worse
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Usedtajump

Jay, why not go with the original logo?

Yeah, you know I like the original, but I felt it needed something. Ill see if I can find the original.

councliman24

Took me awhile to realize they were heads and not dots on the top of i's. I was trying to figure out where the 'in' came from.

It really is two arrows in opposite directions, maybe I need to make them more definative.....

I like it as it is, looks good, the logo will mean a lot of different things depending on who looks at it
you could try adding dots for eyes and nose and the smile, don't know if that woudl make it better or worse

thanks.
I played with helmets and eyes, might look at that again.....just had another idea.B|
thanks again

seems like a few dont know what it is....thus raising curiosity, maybe I should leave it as is, just add color?