FROGGIN

Got the thumbs up on the interstate yesterday

What a great sport and I love the people. Traveling on I 75 South yesterday morning by myself. Notice a Silver Tahoe to my left and some guy giving me the thumbs up. Wasn't sure whyand didn't think I did anything wrong. Then he came past and I notice his USPA sticker on the back window. He notice my stickers. Then I able to acknowledge him a few miles down the road. Thanks dude. Hope you got to jump this weekend.

I've heard of skydivers with USPA stickers on their car get help from other skydivers when broken down or in an accident. I'd say getting noticed and getting help when needed are good reasons to put the sticker on the car.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

I heard that if you are a skydiver, and you don't put the sticker on your vehicle, you will have bad luck for 20 years. Also, your SO will leave you for another person, and you will lose your car. For reals.. It happened to my friend's buddy's bloke. it some crazy chit!
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I heard that if you are a skydiver, and you don't put the sticker on your vehicle, you will have bad luck for 20 years. Also, your SO will leave you for another person, and you will lose your car. For reals.. It happened to my friend's buddy's bloke. it some crazy chit!

:D:D:D Glad I have a sticker on my car.
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

I've heard of skydivers with USPA stickers on their car get help from other skydivers when broken down or in an accident. I'd say getting noticed and getting help when needed are good reasons to put the sticker on the car.

I had a San Diego cop REALLY cut me a break once because of the sticker! :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Much better than Kansas state boys. 2002, Thought I was in the clear after he inquired about my stickers and gear. Wrote me 2 tickets. Driving on a 10 year revocation (just got my DL back a few weeks ago after 12 years revoked) and 92 mph in a 60. Said he might see me out at skydive kansas someday and thanked me for the info.:S He even liked my El camino. Hell just my car alone should cut me the break. It is, after all, an SS El camino. PureclassB|
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

I dont put sticker on my cars, it advertises that you may have euipment worth stealing in your car.
It used to happen to a lot of people with SCUBA strickers, 20 years instructing and never had my car done over, lots of others with stickers have.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I dont put sticker on my cars, it advertises that you may have euipment worth stealing in your car.
It used to happen to a lot of people with SCUBA strickers, 20 years instructing and never had my car done over, lots of others with stickers have.

Mine was a jeep....with no top...or DOORS for that matter!

Not real hard to break into. ;)

San Diego, like I said...PERFECT WEATHER year around.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

your SO will leave you for another person, and you will lose your car.

Sheeeet, where I come from they call that the "student progression." :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.