DFWAJG

weekend numbers

0:2:1

Chicks Rock Boogie Rocked!
One jump with my buddy Jack from the twotter
Second jump with two Brits from the DC-3. Great 3-way sit fly, then....... Cut away! a bag lock turned to line over! Youch! yeah baby, that was exciting!

Met several great Chicks from dz.com and also saw some old friends from New York. Great Boogie Elsinore! Oh and thanks sudsyfist for the company;)

0 : 5 : 0

Have only gotten to see my lady as we pass in the halls at work.

5 fun jump camera jumps for the newbie 4-way scrambles this past weekend.
- By the end I was joking that anyone can be a cameraman for airspeed. They don't move...but it takes a badass to fly scrambles :P

No beer, other than beer kicked.

Isn't that what they make supply closets for? At least that's what E.R. and Grey's Anatomy would have us believe.:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

0:5:1

5 fun jumps at Byron...including my first 2-stack courtesy of Jose, Mr. former Golden Knight. I'm in the hole a case of beer now. Now if we could have chased down Debar and Bolt we could have 4-stacked it.

Oh, and Lany was just blissfully unaware in the hangar and DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES!

>1:3:0

One giggly girly two way on Saturday. One freeflail two way followed by some proximity flying under canopy (I suck) and one tracking dive that I hung a right and bailed out of at 10 grand cuz I like landing on the dropzone on Sunday.

Had my best landing yet on this canopy... and nobody got it on video. >:(:ph34r:

0:8:1

Spent the weekend in AZ (I actually fly out @ 1120 Local) I did 8 RW jumps anywhere from 4 to 12 ways at Eloy.

Overall it was a really nice dropzone with a great bunch of people.

Not only that but I got to hang out with and jump my GF several times...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Dude!!!! You couldn't have been out there like 3 weeks earlier. Geez!!!! :ph34r:

:):8:0

I did mostly sitflys this weekend. Demo'd a sabre 2 135. Me likey, fits my timing better than my 150.
Hoop jump with muff bros was fun. I had a good view of the chaos after making it through the hoop.

Made it in on a 16 way RW that didn't build entirely, but I made it in:P, it's all about me people, me me me!!!!!! :D:D:D

Good weekend at The Farm.

Skymama's #2 stalker -

Dude!!!! You couldn't have been out there like 3 weeks earlier. Geez!!!!

Nope... I couldn't have been there three weeks earlier... I was stuck in New Jersey three weeks ago... :P

I will be back out here in a month though... ;)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

1 : 5 : 0

did three jumps on a rig i might buy, with a 150 sabre one.. :D two went really good, but the first no-wind landing was very painful.. lesson learned, dont flare too high just because the ground comes fast.. got up, packed, went on next load after talk to some instructors.. nice landing after that..

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Isn't that what they make supply closets for? At least that's what E.R. and Grey's Anatomy would have us believe.:P

Most people get lunch breaks as well. :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

0:6:several

Not sure how many "beer" offenses this weekend, but it sure was a blast.

My first out of state boogie.....CHICKS ROCK!!

Made 6 fabulous jumps. Loved the view. Had my first high speed mal.....almost pulled my reserve. Forced myself to jump one more time so my last experience at Elsinore would be a good one. Mel took great care of me on a beautiful sunset tracking dive.

Skydive Elsinore is fantastic!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

0 [:/] I really need a girlfriend:12:0

Got spanked really hard on Sunday (a failure to slow after tracking deploy that still hurts)
a solo
4 2 ways
a 3 way
2 4 ways
a 5 way
a 6 way
a 8 way
a 10 way.

Friday and Sat. were super busy Sunday was a little slow at the DZ

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

I hear you hit 500 on sat...congrats...sorry I was working>:(.

:D:4:0

an 8way that funneled immediately, a 5way....funneled that one too, 4way and a solo which I haven't done since I got my A license.....the sky was beatiful this weekend and probably my last jump there in Davenport as our Dz is moving. Season is close to an end for us in the northwest....time to fly south for the winter;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!