funks

Blumpkin

this poll reminds me of a tucker max story i read here

and i voted that you're a sick fucker.

dude, just sick.:S:S:P

Oh God, that was just fucking sick... B| I absolutely would not want a girl like that... I don't care if she's Miss World or something, fuck that... :S:S:S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

From a guys point of view no problem. Its all natural huh! But you gotta ask yourself what kind of women would do a thing like that though.

However it would make your mornings more efficient...

Shit
Shave
Shower
Suck

What a way to start the day ;)

From a guys point of view no problem. Its all natural huh! But you gotta ask yourself what kind of women would do a thing like that though.

However it would make your mornings more efficient...

Shit
Shave
Shower
Suck

What a way to start the day ;)

Being that a blumpkin includes the first, your order is slightly askew. Unless you take two dumps of course. ;)

In any case, gross. :o
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

So, is it that thing that girl did at the end of the story? 'Cause it seems you'd need to be a few sammiches short of a picnic to enjoy something like that. Blech.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

So, is it that thing that girl did at the end of the story? 'Cause it seems you'd need to be a few sammiches short of a picnic to enjoy something like that. Blech.

I dont belive that quite describes the sickness.
Every once in a while I think I might be a bit freaky. then something like this comes along and I dont even know what the hell it is. Then after finding out what it is, I realize, Im closer to celebacy than I am to that freaky shit! :S:D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

What, a Junior League meeting? I agree!!;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

And to think people were getting bored here today.

I wasn't so bored that I couldn't have lived the rest of my life without the visual. :S

I voted for "sick fucker" because "shit-stirrer" wasn't one of the choices. :|

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

What, a Junior League meeting? I agree!!;)

Always there for the ally-oop - I love that about you! High five! :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I wish, I hadn't opened this! [:/]

Chuck

Well, that's the risk you run in this place. 8 out of 10 threads - not so bad, some boobies thrown in. The other 2 - you'll never scrub the visuals from your brain.

Chuck

Well, that's the risk you run in this place. 8 out of 10 threads - not so bad, some boobies thrown in. The other 2 - you'll never scrub the visuals from your brain.

Just for you Chuck I posted some nice boobies to wash the visual from your mind.

Enjoy :D

nsfw

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Chuck

Chuck

Chuck

Just for you Chuck I posted some nice boobies to wash the visual from your mind.

Enjoy :D

nsfw

This is a trick... huh?

Chuck