apollard24

I can't sleep anymore...

Its all stress related, sex is not an option.

Not True

Thats all good but by myself is not fun all the time

Learn to love yourself.

You'll get better at it.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What am I? Chopped liver?????

But after hearing about you letting Justin lick your face (Eeeeeewwwwww), I'm retracting all previous offers. I was soooo saving myself for you. Even to the extent of taking Cabana Boy lessons on the internet.

:D:D:P

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

What am I? Chopped liver?????

But after hearing about you letting Justin lick your face (Eeeeeewwwwww), I'm retracting all previous offers. I was soooo saving myself for you. Even to the extent of taking Cabana Boy lessons on the internet.

:D:D:P

I wasnt letting him lick my face, he just randomly walks up and licks it when I least expect it. Keep up the cabana boy lessons, I'll be back soon enough :P
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

stress huh, well get to the root of the problem-what is stressing you out fix it if at all possible and then get a long great massage!!
(I.C.D#2 VP)
"<3 ..Looks like breasts coming out of an ice cream cone. Mmmm."~John Mitchell
"I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

stress huh, well get to the root of the problem-what is stressing you out fix it if at all possible and then get a long great massage!!

trying that as we speak, the massage sounds soooooooo good. Sounds like a spa weekend in my future.:D

Okey I will try to give the first serious answer:

Try 3mg Melantonin 1h before you go to bed. You can get it at every GNC without prescription and it's pretty cheap. Works great.

Whoo hoo, I got a serious answer. Thank you! I will try that.

The rum ran out tonight. :|

Sounds like a spa weekend in my future.

I will tell you what will relax you even more than a Spa.. The gentle rat-a-tat-tat of an Assault rile, The gentle cadence of the 3 round burst. The solid caress of an HK 45. Nothing relaxes quite like it.;)

What you need is a Trip back to the farm. I will bring the toys and we will head over to the range.;)

Okey I will try to give the first serious answer:

Try 3mg Melantonin 1h before you go to bed. You can get it at every GNC without prescription and it's pretty cheap. Works great.

Whoo hoo, I got a serious answer. Thank you! I will try that.

The rum ran out tonight. :|

Sorry to say, but nothing will help you sleep until you deal with the stress that's keeping you awake.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Sounds like a spa weekend in my future.

I will tell you what will relax you even more than a Spa.. The gentle rat-a-tat-tat of an Assault rile, The gentle cadence of the 3 round burst. The solid caress of an HK 45. Nothing relaxes quite like it.;)

What you need is a Trip back to the farm. I will bring the toys and we will head over to the range.;)

Sounds good to me. Dont know when I will be back but I shall make it sooner or later. :)

Seriously though, change your diet, regulate the exercise and maybe get a deep tissue or hot stone massage.

Sometimes when I just ignore the entire world and unplug and just take a bath and have tea and just pamper myself I will have the best sleep. And for you perverts out there I don't mean one little thing naughty.