cocheese

Do you think hairy pussies will ever come back in style?

Just HOW the hell did I miss this thread??? There is NOTHING in that intimate setting like Her wet mop parted and smacked plastered on both sides of mi' facial.... Its been so damn long ago... OMG did I just say all dat??? Sure am glad that my kid isnt a memeber here yet!!! My problem with the Mrs./Miss./Ms. CLEAN look is that it reminds TOO much like a newborn.... I just don't see myself doing that.. Nah nah nah that is just so wrong!!! Sh*T (am I sure that I want to post up this??) I even think that there is SCRIPTURE that says that WE aren't suppose to be clean shaven there...? EDIT: little late now perhaps but... muff muff ;) couldnt resist

Cocheese my friend. I like to keep it short so it stays sweet my friend. No one wants the pubie crustie curl when you got george for the week outta the month. Hate that shit! Blood is messy, short hair makes for a happier pussy owner. Besides everybody should trim, even you. keeps down the interuptions for floss pullin during a good blow job. Hate hair in my nose and mouth even more. Bald ones make for annoying itch. That is just as bad! then you look as if you're a walking yeast infection! Bleah! Well that is my take on your question bud-caress:ph34r:

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

This thread needs to die, I throw up in my mouth a little everytime I see it....:S

Then why did you bump it by posting?:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.