bigway

Rugby World Cup

Wales scored some nice tries and came out well ahead.
However they need to improve if they want to go further as there was far to many turn overs and handling errors, far too may.

Japan, they are getting better over the years, the tacking and defence was them was a lot stronger than it use to be. I think you can see John Kirwans influence on the style of game they play. I hope he sticks with them until the next world cup as i think they will be showing some excellnt skill in the next tournament.

Bring on England vs Samoa. This will be a good game!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Tonga just blew all expectations out of the water.
They did well against SA 'B' team and then when SA bought on 5 big guns all at once they still came close to winning.

There are bite marks on a tongans finger and it seems like SA will have more biting charges against them.

Now lets see if the samoans can beat england and make their world cup not leave the pools.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

johnny wilkinson makes all the difference to the england team.

samoa is playing terrible. far to many unforced errors from both teams.

this game means so much to england now tonga has a bonus point. good luck england you need a bonus point in this match.

i have heard scotland is not concerned about losing aainst new zealand so they are playing thei second string team and that is a shame. this is the world cup and they are not even going to try and beat new zealand. they are saving their men for an easier game that they might win instead of playing a team that represents the best rugby in the world.
what is the point of winning the world cup if you cant beat the best?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

well done england! very lucky. johnny came through and won the game with his boot.
i think englands defence was playing pretty good... nice last try you guys got at the end. 5 minutes to go need another try for the bonus point.

samoa.. shame with the handling problems and they did not look like they could break the england defence at all.

this world cup has got to be he most exciting pool games ever played in any world cup.

i think the world cup is anyones this year.

the best thing to come out of the world cup so far is tonga announcing that seeing they have played so well that their country will now put more money into their team. this should give the eam more than 2 weeks together for major games like the world cup.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store