piisfish

YAY for South Africa...

Brian Ashton and Jake White both die and enter the Pearly Gates.

God takes Brian on a tour of heaven and ends up at a little two-bedroom bungalow with a faded English rugby banner hanging from the front porch. This is your house, Brian," says God, "You're very lucky. Most people don't get their own houses up here, you know."

Brian looks at the house, then turns around and looks at the huge mansion on top of the hill. A massive, multi-storey affair with white marble columns, balconies and attractive gardens, Springbok banners line both sides of the footpath and a huge South African flag hangs between the marble columns.

"Thanks for the house, God," says Brian "But let me ask you a question. How come I get this little two-bedroom bungalow and Jake White gets a huge mansion with all those marble columns and things?"

God looks at him seriously for a moment and says "That's not Jake's house, that's my house."

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

So.. It's half time in the final and the score is 86 - 0 to South Africa.
The team deciede to head for the pub early and leave Habanna to handle the English.

After the game, Habanna joins the party and tells John the final score is 109 - 3. John is irrate!>:(

Why the hell did you let them score?

Habanna replies, I was in the sin bin for the last 10 minutes...

t

It's the year of the Pig.

England rugby practice was delayed for two hours this afternoon after a player reported finding a white powdery substance on the practice ground. Head coach Ashton immediately suspended practice while the police were called to investigate. After a complete forensic search Scotland Yard determined that the white stuff which was unknown to the players was in fact the try line. Practice was continued as police were happy the players were unlikely to encounter the substance again.

You are going to be so gutted when you find out what a first choice, un-injured England team can do to you;)

Or not, as the case may be..;)

Congratulations South Africa! (We've won every final we've been in!)

t

You are going to be so gutted when you find out what a first choice, un-injured England team can do to you;)

Or not, as the case may be..;)

Congratulations South Africa! (We've won every final we've been in!)

t

Good contest though eh? And England showed that they do know what the try line looks like, just a shame about the touch line being right next to it:P

Hope you guys all got well and truly pissed last night;)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

It was very close. I never had my 1st tequela till 3 min from the whistle. The party was huge, and went to 02h30...:S With much playing of Queen's "We are the champions"

Only did one skydive today... and managed a fragile 55 mph in my Blade.. so wasn't really feeling 100%. Came home to watch Kimi take the world championship for Ferrari. Tough sporting weekend for the English!

t

Yeah, apparently we lost a football game during the week as well, but I don't really pay much attention to that:P

Oh well, time to start looking forward to the 6 Nations, and then Lewis' first season as an experienced F1 driver!

Do you want to have an ideagasm?

The party was huge, and went to 02h30...:S

Haha, when i heard that you partied that late i was VERY dissapointed not to have been at the club!

Nice one SA, you will be welcomed home tomorrow as heroes :)