ACMESkydiver

TV Broke, What Websites Broadcast Football Games?

No live feed...

Dang it! >:(

It's a racket! It's a monopoly! It's...it's...unAmerican, not being able to watch a football game on the internet! >:(

Oh wells...Joe & my father in law are up in our bedroom trying to watch the game on our little TV. :S

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

No live feed...

Dang it! >:(

It's a racket! It's a monopoly! It's...it's...unAmerican, not being able to watch a football game on the internet! >:(

Oh wells...Joe & my father in law are up in our bedroom trying to watch the game on our little TV. :S

I can't get live feeds either.

This is all I got. :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x9Em8fcn3Y
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

ACME,

ESPN does have one, its called Gamecast. Just go onto ESPN.com and click one of their games that are flashing "LIVE" and a window should open. Once it does, the games will be across the top and you should be able to switch back and forth between various games.

YAY for college football!! B|

Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

ACME,

ESPN does have one, its called Gamecast. Just go onto ESPN.com and click one of their games that are flashing "LIVE" and a window should open. Once it does, the games will be across the top and you should be able to switch back and forth between various games.

YAY for college football!! B|

B|
~Jaye

I didn't see that ESPN had live feed...does anyone know what site might broadcast the Notre Dame game? :|

Why would you want to watch Notre Dame this year?? They FUCKING SUCK! :S:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I didn't see that ESPN had live feed...does anyone know what site might broadcast the Notre Dame game? :|

Still gotta cheer for our Irish...>sigh<... alt="[:/]" data-emoticon="true" height="20" src="/uploads/emoticons/dry.png" srcset="/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="[:/]" width="20">
~Jaye

Still gotta cheer for our Irish...>sigh<... alt="[:/]" data-emoticon="true" height="20" src="/uploads/emoticons/dry.png" srcset="/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="[:/]" width="20">

That's the essence of a TRUE fan...you cheer for your team not only in the good, but always in the bad too....
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

That's the essence of a TRUE fan...you cheer for your team not only in the good, but always in the bad too....

Yeah, I forgot that she is a ND fan. I still watch my Alabama team win or lose. Thank God we got rid of Mike Shula though. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban