jtval

Too good not to post (Friends of Bozo)

Yea, I know "outting a couple" is generally wrong...

Don't beat yourself up too hard, as it wasn't much of an outting. Many of us have known for years. :D

Blues,
Dave

I'm sure happy to have such "loyal" friends.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Ha ha! You know that was too easy to let it go by. :D Good to see you in the air bro...how close is 3000 now? Should I be shopping for plane tickets? B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Ha ha! You know that was too easy to let it go by. :D Good to see you in the air bro...how close is 3000 now? Should I be shopping for plane tickets? B|

Blues,
Dave

My logbook says 2930 but if I pull out my last tandem logbook that might give me 50/60 more.
Do tandems count as real skydives ? ;););)

bozo

Blues,
Dave

My logbook says 2930 but if I pull out my last tandem logbook that might give me 50/60 more.
Do tandems count as real skydives ? ;););)

I'd think a good friend of mine who no longer does tandems would think back over the last tandems he did and answer YES very emphatically. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

:(

What?? I was expecting to find a picture of Bozo here doing something silly and/or memorable... ya know... one of those skydiving Kodak momements that you're really glad one of your "friends" was around to take a picture of...

Anyway... as for the Photoshop job... not many points for that... kinda some obvious Photoshpping going on, but I'll give you some good points for the concept, cool idea / pic! ;)

I'll put it back up in a few hours. 3pm ish PST

I guess I could leave it up....

... of course then, its not my legs Bozo is threatening to break... he may not be as young and spry as he used to be... but if I was in a bar fight, I'd still rather him be on my side...

:D

Oh I'm sure he would give a blind Richard Pryor a run for his money. :D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ask Kyle (if you know him) about running into Bozo in a dark alley...or dropzone hangar.:D

Alright here it is. I guess I'll post it. I took it down because for some odd reason I have a lot of respect for Bozo. No body asked me to remove it. I figured after a hundred years of skydiving its good to finally have something to bust his balls with.

You'll have to read the story once again...
I shot them on saturday and when I gave Bozo the print he asked if I could date it. I wanted to be sure the date was accurate.

So without further hesitation I present you to the premeire issue of ....

(disregard the typos, I am not redoing the cover)

My photos

My Videos

Ask Kyle (if you know him) about running into Bozo in a dark alley...or dropzone hangar.:D

Alright here it is. I guess I'll post it. I took it down because for some odd reason I have a lot of respect for Bozo. No body asked me to remove it. I figured after a hundred years of skydiving its good to finally have something to bust his balls with.

You'll have to read the story once again...
I shot them on saturday and when I gave Bozo the print he asked if I could date it. I wanted to be sure the date was accurate.

So without further hesitation I present you to the premeire issue of ....

(disregard the typos, I am not redoing the cover)

So why isn't George Head on that jump too??? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thanks JT! That made me giggle! I get such a kick out of the "Mesquite" gang. Craig, Bounce, Bozo, Ronnie, et al.
They're brutal! You have to be pretty sharp to keep up with them!!
But damn...they make me laugh!

Lookin forward to seein ya @ one of the boogies this winter! We'll probably make it down for the Sweetheart boogie, we'll be in Peurto Vallarta during the Memorial Boogie :(
To borrow a line from Squeak...MY LIFE ROCKS!! HOW'S YOURS??!!!

ooooh, yeah, I could see where that could get your ass kicked... funny, but remember, pay-back is a bitch!

Honestly Officer, I don't know what happened here. I came around the corner here and from what I saw it looked like Mr Jtval had fallen down, hurt himself and Mr Bozo was trying to help him up.

:D:D:D

Oh shit ! Was that Kyle ??????

All I know is I heard someone trying to get in the hangar at 4:30 am Saturday. I was in my camper right around the corner. It was darker than you could believe.....I snuck up on these two guys with my 9mm and told em they needed to hit the road...which they did..
Geezus... I bet Kyle crapped himself.

bozo

ooooh, yeah, I could see where that could get your ass kicked... funny, but remember, pay-back is a bitch!

Honestly Officer, I don't know what happened here. I came around the corner here and from what I saw it looked like Mr Jtval had fallen down, hurt himself and Mr Bozo was trying to help him up.

:D:D:D

Naaaaaa JT is a pretty good guy....for a little short shit. :)

bozo