efs4ever

Did anyone have Humps Jumps or Beerworthy Events this weekend? Numbers please

12.5:0:0

Hiked a total of 12.5 miles; 7.5 in Mt Tamalpais state park on Sat (1200 feet up and down) and 5 on the Marin headlands on Sun (another 1200 feet up and down). Saw some absolutely incredible views of SF, Sausalito, Angel Island, Alcatraz, the Farallons, and the Golden Gate, Bay and San Rafael bridges. Typical of my dumbass self, I forgot to check the batteries in the still camera before we left so all we got was video.

Showed up at the dz hoping to get a sunset load in Sunday but they'd been winded out all day. So I had a beer instead.

"Verizon wireless restored at least a little faith in my belief in customer service":5 (I think):0

I did a couple RW video jumps on Saturday, on RW video jump on Sunday and 2 RW jumps (a 4 way and a 3-way)

I also was playing with a magenta (reads pink) stiletto 135 that I'm going to buy...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Spent 7 days on a wilderness canoe trip, paddling and running rapids over 55 miles of the Pecos River in southwest Texas, and visited 8 ancient Indian caves containing pictographs.

That's beer-worthy.

Photo 1: Canoeing the Pecos River canyon.
Photo 2: Me with cave ceiling pictographs.
Photo 3: Me with another magnificent pictograph.
Photo 4: The "piggy panther" pictograph.
Photo 5: The "electric shaman" pictograph.

Some of these pictographs are as much as 4,000 years old.

I haven't spent a Friday night within 125 miles of home since early April, so that was really nice...we stayed home Friday night, I turned off my phone slept in, and had a beer before breakfast on Saturday. :)
Then we drove 220 miles to Snohomish, WA to tip a few back with friends, stayed in a hotel Saturday night, and came home yesterday.

Coming up is a 3 day weekend for me and we're staying home for all 3 of 'em! B|

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)