f1freak

Travis should not walk with sharp objects....

it's all good, i would have never posted if i didnt want to get some shit.... HAHAHAHA
Hell, i'm still here so it's all good :D:D

You should talk to peanut4040, I think he stabbed himself by accident a few months ago. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It's so nice to know that you are not alone :$:D:D

Here's the thread about Peanut stabbing himself... it is really damned funny! Sorry peanut!!! :D

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2782903;#2782903
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was wondering when you would post this!! Stuck like a pig. To think, you also have the anniversary of your motocycle wreck coming up? The 14th? I remember that date because its the same day my father passed.

So Travis...whats the plan for next year?

Hey man glad you are ok!! Of course I may need to define "OK".

Take care my friend
J

yeah yeah yeah....
I'm like a good clifhanger... you will have to wait for next season to see what i will do next HAHAHAHA

For about 10 years straight I would injure myself one way or another, car wrecks, three broken thumbs, two broken fingers, slice the end of my finger to the bone, double compound to the fib/tib out the bottom and side of my foot and wrist broken in two places. I would always send pics to a good frind of mine in KC, he has them in an album.

Humm hey Travis lets take xrays and maake T shirts.

I'll never forget when I was a kid a young man had a double mal and went in. He survived and was in ICU. His best friend was an artist, so while he was unconsious he got the xrays and drew his broken bones on the almost full body cast. When he woke he looks down and freaks out from it all. Thought it was pretty damn funny.

C ya

LOL, The best part was the cop.....
He walks in as the medics are putting me on the backboard and says "Who did this to you?"
I pointed to the food and said "Travis just shouldnt walk with sharp objects"....
He looked so disappointed that he couldn't do anything....
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

I LOVE INSURANCE!!!!!!!!
I just got the hospital bill in the mail. Just the hospital not the flight there....
13,604.80 for @ 4 hours total....
Cost to me 100.00 :)I have been paying for my insurance for years and have only used it a few times, but it's payed for it's self 2000 times now....:D:D:D

HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE