simplyputsi

rant* why i have no confidence in cops rant*

So I get a call last night about 9:45 ish. I don't know the number, but thought it could be someone calling me from an office they were at.
Nope, it is an officer of the county I live in. Well he wants me to go through my story of my wheels being stolen off my vehicle.

I ask is there is reason you want me to go over something I already have once? His answer, I have just been assigned to this case and would like to hear the story from you, in case the officer left something out.
This is where I get pissed. My incident happened Sept 4!!!!!!
I understand there are more important things for most cops to do, but I'm pretty sure that almost 2 months after my incident you have no chance of solving shit!!! Now the day of, had the officer done his friggen job and had a brain, he could have probably caught the guy red handed. Instead he decided to do what most cops do and not have a brain.

yeah I'm sorry if there are people who are in law enforcement on here. There are good ones, but I don't know many. I actually know a sheriffs officer and well maybe that isn't a good thing. Why you ask? Because I know she knows people who do drugs and she stands by and does nothing. She knows of officers that do drugs, and she does nothing. Hypocrite much!! That is my opinion of most cops. They'll arrest someone or give them shit for something on shift, and then off shift they are doing the same thing.

I'm sorry I am just off on a tangent. I just don't get the point in even bothering with my case 2 months later. I thought it was a known fact that most stolen property is not recovered after x amount of time being gone.

Oh and for those of you that know I hope they are not trying to pin some shit charge on me for what I did that day. That happens and I'll have lost complete faith in the system of law.
don't get my thread booted to sc, i won't follow it there!!

ugh TGIF!!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

...i dont like cops at all...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I've developed a bad attitude as well, but not because of any personal axe to grind. I've never been in trouble. I have been mistreated by cops on several occasions, but these were minor incidents that did not result in an arrest. Concise summation:

Police work then: Helping people and chasing bad guys.

Police work now: Helping people, chasing bad guys, enforcement of liberalism, and harrassment of people for doing things that used to be okay.

Add to this list the heavy-handed response to minor violations and the inability to use good judgement. The fact is that it is no longer necessary to do anything wrong in order to be hassled by the cops.

Several months ago a teenage girl was arrested at her former high school in Kennesaw, Georgia. She had returned to the school to drop off some items for her brother. On the way out she saw some old friends and stopped to chat briefly. She was arrested on some sort of trespassing charge.

The cop could have simply said "I'm sorry ma'am, I have to ask you to move along." He could have gotten what he wanted without being a prick about it.
But, nooOOOOooo. He thought he was serving society by arresting a harmless 18 year-old girl who was doing NOTHING wrong. He is a scumbag who deserves to be shot.

These guys are having their common sense trained right out of them. They goose-step their way through the workday looking for reasons to stop people, check ID, and search automobiles. They make arrests when they could write tickets. They have been so poorly educated in the public school system that they actually think they have the right to stop & search you without cause. Their training reinforces this ignorance.

They end up pissing off a lot of people who never used to have a problem with them. Their attitudes become hardened by this constant "us vs. them" mentality (that they have created) and they become even less eager to settle a situation in the most lenient manner possible. This creates an even harsher attitude toward them on the part of the public, and the cycle continues...

Cheers,
Jon S.

I like you.

I don't like you like you, but I like you.

I don't think it was his avatar he was sniffing.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun