Douva

I'm supposed to be on AM 560 in Chicago in about 5 minutes.

I just talked to Douva and his computer crashed. He said that he has been working on the project, being the contact point for the last month and he's actually kind of glad that he gets some time off now to relax while his computer gets fixed.

Apparently the interviews went well.

Tubing, so easy a caveman can do it.

I'm on my old desktop computer right now. It's getting the job done while my laptop is in the shop.

I didn't realize when I deleted my original post in this thread that it had already received responses--I figured nobody had seen it in time, so I just deleted it.

The interview went well. It probably wasn't the most articulate interview I've ever given, since it was at least two hours earlier than I'm used to waking up, but I made good solid points.

I've coordinated and given more interviews in the last week than I can count. It's been a positive experience, but I'm really glad that this week is almost over. I have two interviews scheduled for next week, but hopefully that will be it for a while (for me personally, anyway).

And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's over in Speaker's Corner, under the thread title "My Article in the Washington Times."
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.