skybytch

Give me one good reason....

Thought I was gonna get a balloon jump this morning but the winds didn't cooperate. Thought I was gonna get to play on the slackline all day but that isn't gonna happen either.

So I wasn't real happy when I logged in a few minutes ago. And then I find out that Beezy left us last night.

Can anybody give me one good reason why I shouldn't start drinking right fucking now? [:/]

Thought I was gonna get a balloon jump this morning but the winds didn't cooperate. Thought I was gonna get to play on the slackline all day but that isn't gonna happen either.

So I wasn't real happy when I logged in a few minutes ago. And then I find out that Beezy left us last night.

Can anybody give me one good reason why I shouldn't start drinking right fucking now? [:/]

Fuck it , Lisa.......drink one for Beezy...and then one for you.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I just added a little vodker to my very own pineapple, orange, banana juice. Love ya Beezy - and your pink Hello Kitty walkie-talkies!;)

Spence, just got your message. Phone doesn't work well in the apt. Will holla at you when i go out!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I knew I could count on you guys.

One strong rum and coke headed down the hatch for you, Beezy.

Maybe we could try and play THIS GAME he posted back last December. This time with our alcohol level just a tad higher this time around. All in tribute to our friend. :D

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

That may or may not be what I should do. Since I'm having bizarre fantasies about putting someone on the nighttrain to the big adios, in order to save someone elses life. [:/]

"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

No.:|

Fuck you I'm drunk,
Fuck You I'm Drunk . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hey Lisa, have one for me....don't drink anymore and all, but I'd have a bottle for another lazy afternoon of Beezy's stories.:)
Just finished a day of jumping in the rain, and could hear Beezy sayin' "Boy, you gotta be a dipshit for skydiving in the rain." :)

----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I was just writing a post in Beezy's blue skies thread, when my lights flickered on and off.. twice.. about three seconds apart. Could just be GA Power... or it could be Beezy and Chris hanging out over my shoulder.
.. probably trying to look down my shirt. ;)

Drink up Lisa! I have a shot of whiskey here.. but I'm going to sip it.. cause thats what beezy would do.