skybytch

weekend numbers 10/27-28

Because it matters.

2:1:0

2 good people who joined too many other good people.

One of those jumps that reminded me why I skydive, even though skydiving means knowing and then losing good people.

Here's to you, Beezy.

Here's to you, Tonto.

And here's to all of you.

Because it matters.

2:1:0

2 good people who joined too many other good people.

One of those jumps that reminded me why I skydive, even though skydiving means knowing and then losing good people.

Here's to you, Beezy.

Here's to you, Tonto.

And here's to all of you.

Well said.......
:$:16:1

we had a great trip to california....thanks to the folks in elsinore as there hospitality was fabulous.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

RIP T&B

But, in the tradition....

One :)Two jumps (Emerald Coast and Quincy, Fl)
One :D owed for first Quincy jump.

Some pics to remember the event. Toured the submarine Drum and battleship Alabama. Wow. Want to see balls? Go see what 27 men lived in during the Forties!! :| (Submarine Drum)

Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

0 :( :4:???

not sure how many for:
jumping an old container that was sent back to the factory and reconditioned?
for jumping a new main
for completing my C requirements
for getting my coach rating last week

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

:|:4:0

The weekend off turned into a weekend at the DZ. I nursed a head cold in the trailer all day yesterday and did 2 tandems and 2 AFF jumps today.

Beezy, I'm glad I got to tip a few back with you a couple of times, and thanks for letting me pick your brain about parachutes over the years.

Tonto, despite our never meeting, your posts and PMs were quite valuable to me. Just today, you had a positive effect on how I instruct. Thanks for that.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

[:/]:[:/]:[:/]

Numbers all over the place...

--10 remembered at the N430A memorial yesterday
--$3,200 donated on behalf of the skydiving community worldwide in honor of those 10 to the Yakima County Search and Rescue and the Yakima Red Cross
--2 legends passing on, both of whom I would have liked to have known better
--2 kittens requiring lots of attention (but giving back lots of love to me at least, if not yet to each other) amidst all this chaos in my head
--2 neighbors who took a statement of hate (some tagged our townhouses and the condo next door with "no more condos" spray paint) and turned it into a reminder that change doesn't mean that the neighborhood isn't still very much a neighborhood
--1 very emotionally drained Krisanne who really needs to go to bed now
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

:o:11:0

2 tandems and 9 more dedicated swoop training jumps. Dedicated some jumps to working on freestyle now that I've started to really get this new canopy dialed in.

Although DZ.com is pissing me off, I'm tired of loosing friends I met in skydiving due to this site. Each weekend I open the incidents forum and cringe.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

0:21:0

2 days down south and 21 awesome freefly jumps working on my sit. 2 ways to 5 ways. Glad to be back in the air after 3 bad weekends of weather.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

12:0:0

One memorial service for 10 who died too soon

2 more that I now need to grieve for....

Sometimes I wonder why I cam back to this sport after 20 years .

I left it before because I was tired of losing friends.... and did not want to have those that loved me feeling this way.[:/][:/]

0:3:0

2 RW jumps. One 3 way that was a drill dive for a sub 100 jumper. She did awesome and had the biggest smile on her face during the dive and when we met up after landing. Man how I love that type of coach jump.:)
1 solo WS in memory of a fallen bird. Flock on, Brother.:(

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

0:7:0

I figured out how bad I am in the sky and how to freeze my ass off.B|:ph34r:

you trying to do some RW work this weekend instead of free flying?
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

2 beautiful canopy rides. Chased a canopy ball around (or tried to anyway) to practice canopy skills. Then did an awesome four stack CReW jump.

Beautiful Day.....but then I heard it wasn't so beautiful when I found out we lost two more of our own:( So sorry for the families and those of you who knew them...we will continue to carry the torch.

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28