drjump

1-800-SkyRide

Nice map Dave, it illustrates the point very very well. And, as always, awesome posts.

So, tell me why you won't accept a prepayment from Skyride for this nice woman to make a jump? I just don't get it. :S:D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

thats fine if they choose not to do business with Skyride but for us just to pre pay it would make it easier on the customer which is what i was trying to do

if we cannot provide the service we sill issue a refund there is no hoops
Ryan Berger
Business Development & Vendor Relations for 1-800Skyride

No it wouldn't make him a part of the network it would means he made an exceptions to help a customer out which it seems he doesn't want to do which is fine but it would be easiest for the customer to just go and jump but hey thats his choice have her call me at 1800214 8611 and i will get it taken care of.
Ryan Berger

I cannot... im not sure if your new to the Skyride basher but i cannot defend our websites i have made that very clear.

but i will handle individual issues one at a time as they come to me.
Ryan Berger

No it wouldn't make him a part of the network it would means he made an exceptions to help a customer out which it seems he doesn't want to do which is fine but it would be easiest for the customer to just go and jump but hey thats his choice have her call me at 1800214 8611 and i will get it taken care of.

don't try to lay some sort of blame on him, it's YOUR responsibility to fix this, not his.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

that lie is just one individual issue, how are you going to handle it? what people are trying to say here is that you are aware of the fraudulant practices of that company, but choose to continue your employment with them. that makes you a thief just like them.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

I have seen no fraudulent activities since i have been here
Although i am well aware of the controversy our websites have caused, as for the websites being fraudulent that will be decided as i am sure your all aware

so we will all see where the cards fall
Ryan Berger

I have seen no fraudulent activities since i have been here
Although i am well aware of the controversy our websites have caused, as for the websites being fraudulent that will be decided as i am sure your all aware

so we will all see where the cards fall

What is your definition of fraud?:S

Surely you cannot believe your own words and believe that your definition of fraud is correct.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

don't try to lay some sort of blame on him, it's YOUR responsibility to fix this, not his.

Actually. its a brilliant idea.
I'm going to go stand in front of the 7-11 on my corner and charge people to buy their items.
When they get mad I'll just tell the cashier hey, let me pay for their items. It would make the customers service more enjoyable since they've already paid me $7 for a slurpee.
My photos

My Videos

He also says that he hasn't seen ANY fraudulentcy . . .

But see if any of this definition can be associated with skyrides practices and doings.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
fraud /frɔd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[frawd] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage.
2. a particular instance of such deceit or trickery: mail fraud; election frauds.
3. any deception, trickery, or humbug: That diet book is a fraud and a waste of time.
4. a person who makes deceitful pretenses; sham; poseur.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So do you have a map of locations that do accept Skyride?

Ryan...you've been asked this a number of times yet no reply. YOU must have a list of DZs that accept your certificates...again, provide us the list.

It's great that you are working on the inside trying to correct some problems...do you have any evidence of success yet?

IMHO, you are fighting a losing baattle...a no-win situation. By the time you correct one, many others pop up from the fraudulent web pages that Cary won't allow to be changed.

It's going to be interesting to see how long it takes to get Dave's customer taken care of.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Nice map Dave, it illustrates the point very very well. And, as always, awesome posts.

So, tell me why you won't accept a prepayment from Skyride for this nice woman to make a jump? I just don't get it. :S:D

As has been said already...that would be joining Skyride's "network". I hope Dave doesn't go that route.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I called Skyride once to hear for myself their sales pitch. It actually wasn't to bad. They hinted that the dz that was relatively close (although not the closest). They would not actually tell me the dz's name until I charged the jump, but there was enough information that I could tell who it was. The cost was not materially different from what the dz actually charges.

However, then the fun started.

When I asked if that was the total cost, I started getting "Well it doesn't include the pilot chute fee. Don't you want one of those?" I guess that could be intimidating for a whuffo! Then I got the infamous "you need a packing fee", a "weather fee", ect. By the time I got the actual Skyride "total" cost it had no relation to what the dz charged.

If they had the balls to charge what the dz charged and then tacked on a reasonable "service fee" like Ticketmaster does, no one would bitch at all.

I guess it all gets back to "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck" it damn well might be a duck.

Blue skies,

Jim

un ethical business practices will always catch up with you. If the owners had any clue as too how deep of a hole they are digging they would just close down now and avoid what awaits them in the future if they stay on their current course (court, felony charges, massive fines and jail). They will go under, it may just take a little while.
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

Last i heard lake wales took them hence z hills is the place for new years. i did have the dz's list but have a new computer. But, if i happen to get the list again i will post the shithole dz's that take these robbing bastards certificates... I think carolina sky sports also. correct me if i am wrong
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?