drjump

1-800-SkyRide

Oh yeah! I forgot about it. I heard Cary got it up the ass at the last session!

Damn that harsh even for a skyrider.

Word was that his voice even rose an octave or two! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If you were to call in our agents will not book you at a place that doesn't exist they with ask where you are coming from and then tell you our closest affiliated location....
Our websites are what we use to generate phone calls when they call in we give them accurate information most info coming from the DZ thats in that are.

Bullshit. If that were true, I wouldn't have had a skyride scammee calling me this summer expecting us to honor one of your certificates. And you certainly didn't tell her she'd have to drive hundreds of miles each way to find a school other than mine.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Oh but I'm sure that was the fault of a rogue employee that has not learned the new ways of the company. I'm sure they will be retrained as soon as Ryan can find out who it was and it will never happen again.

Hey, that sounded pretty good. I wonder if I can get a job at Skyride in the complaint department?

Oh but I'm sure that was the fault of a rogue employee that has not learned the new ways of the company. I'm sure they will be retrained as soon as Ryan can find out who it was and it will never happen again.

Hey, that sounded pretty good. I wonder if I can get a job at Skyride in the complaint department?

ZING!! :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That customer must not have called us first to schedule like its written on the front of our gift certificate.

Plus if it was a gift to the recipient she was not the one who purchased which the purchaser would have been the one told which local facilities she can go to. They do have to call us first to schedule but not all do so i cannot speak for them

Which DZ do you jump at?

Why don't you just call in and find out wouldn't that be easier than referring to a phone call you receive once?

thanks BERGER
Ryan Berger
Business Development & Vendor Relations for 1-800Skyride

What part of "You work for thieves" don’t you get??

Here are a few FACTS for you.

Your employer stole the Intellectual Property (Photos and entire web sites) of several Skydivers for use in their Fraudulent and Deceptive web sites.

Your employer Stole the Phone number of recently decease DZO.

Your employer paid Local Jumpers to go plaster Bumper stickers all over town and then had their own employee arrested for doing exactly what they paid them to do once the local cities complained. (You might want to pay close attention to that one. Who do you think they will throw under the bus when the shit finally does hit the fan? Hope you have a good lawyer)

Your employer has 100`s of intentionally deceptive web sites that are full of lies. All of your business comes from those Lies.

Your employer is known for lying repeatedly to customers when they call.

Current litigation that I know of that your employer is involved in:
1)Being sued by SDA for their fraudulent web sites.
2) Suing the USPA because the USPA Kicked them out for their fraudulent Business practices.
3) Being sued by the Georgia Consumer Affairs Office for their Deceptive and fraudulent business practices.

Your employer has been "exposed" by at least 3 different news organizations in 3 different states for their fraudulent and deceptive business practices.

Several other states are considering action as well.

If you cant look at that and realize that you do in fact work for thieves that honest people do not wish to associate with, then you are part of the PROBLEM.

http://www.skydivesouthcarolina.com/aircraft.html
Still there-----still wrong

However, I see this now also http://www.southcarolinaskydiving.com/index.html assuming that the images weren't stolen, I really don't have a legal issue with this one.
We'll look here http://www.greenvilleskydive.com/first.html
Walterboro is 190 miles from Greenville, ASC is 198 miles. Is there a skyride location in the 864 area code? I'll copy/paste to a PM to make sure that you have a chance to respond because I do understand how inwieldy the thread has become, however responses will be made public.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

That customer must not have called us first to schedule like its written on the front of our gift certificate.

Plus if it was a gift to the recipient she was not the one who purchased which the purchaser would have been the one told which local facilities she can go to. They do have to call us first to schedule but not all do so i cannot speak for them

Which DZ do you jump at?

Why don't you just call in and find out wouldn't that be easier than referring to a phone call you receive once?

thanks BERGER

She purchased the gift certicate over the phone after finding this web page:
http://www.1800skyride.com/Skydiving/Spokane/gift.html

I'm not sure whether you're saying the name of your company is Skydive Spokane or Spokane Skydiving (both are listed on the page), but I'm quite sure no such dropzone exists. You see, I own the school at West Plains Skydiving (WPS) and I don't do business with people known to steal from skydivers and wannabe skydivers. WPS is the only dropzone within the red circle in the attached map, regardless of what your webpage says. The last time I checked, the pink circle down by Portland was the closest DZ to Spokane that accepted Skyride certificates. It's 400 miles from this gal. If you'd like to refund her money, I can send you her phone number and she can use the refund to come make a skydive with me. Otherwise, congrats on ripping off another potential skydiver...you got her money and didn't have to provide her anything for it.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

The response-which was very prompt and accurate for what was said. Thank you Ryan.
"no but we used to set stuff up at Flying tigers but they are no longer in our network but thats probably why we launched that site.

Although if you call in we tell them where the DZ is located so they can decide if they want to go although i do not see anyone driving that far to jump."

My next idea is to schedule a tandem at the SC DZ-heck, I've never made one, might be fun. I'll bet that it'll cost more to ferry an Otter to Walterboro and back than they'll make;)
The website does promise a turbine seven days a week.

I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

We have a DZ in Toledo although its far from Her.

Since someone already purchased a GC for her through us can i not just pre pay your DZ to take her? it would be easier and cause the least amount of trouble and hassle for the customer.

not to stir up shit but providing customer with service is not stealing, since we refund the ones we cannot provide service to.
Ryan Berger
Business Development & Vendor Relations for 1-800Skyride

We have a DZ in Toledo although its far from Her.

Since someone already purchased a GC for her through us can i not just pre pay your DZ to take her? it would be easier and cause the least amount of trouble and hassle for the customer.

not to stir up shit but providing customer with service is not stealing, since we refund the ones we cannot provide service to.

Toledo is the pink circle I made on my map, and as we've both said now, it's 400 miles from her. I believe she purchased the certificate herself, for her husband, though it may have been the other way around. In any case, no, we will not accept pre-payment from your company. If you PM me a direct phone line where she can reach you, I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that you now give refunds when you cannot provide the advertised service. If true, that's a substantial improvement.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

That would make him part of the "network," now wouldn't it? Nice try.

And easier for whose customer? She apparently wanted to be his customer from the beginning.

Give her all her money back, and let her call him directly, as she purposed to do in the first place. Other than that, any solution you have is thievery by a different name.>:(
Roll Tide Roll

I'm sure Dave can let us know when this person gets their money back. I will be looking forward to seehow long it takes and how many hoops they have to jump through.

Oh and the part about just pre-paying at his DZ is funny. There is a reason they are not doing business with Skyride.

"Skydive South Carolina uses TURBINE AIRCRAFT 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are the ONLY skydiving center in South Carolina that guarantees 14,000 foot skydives every day."

this is an outright lie. it is impossible to make this guarantee. how can you defend this?

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com