drjump

1-800-SkyRide

No our websites are very generic with basic skydiving information i did not say they were blatant lies

Although having websites and selling something that doesn't exist is two different things.

When they call in we relay the information from our local affiliated drop zone.

Other than the websites what would be the next issue? just curious
Ryan Berger
Business Development & Vendor Relations for 1-800Skyride

Hey Cary is a big guy im sure he would be the Bubba.

and i hope he doesn't see this

Cary, a big guy??? ROFLMAOPIMP!!!!!

I've met him, and a big guy, he is not. Bubba would mop the floor with him any time of the day. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

blah blah blah......the same ol shit over and over. Thanks for starting another whiny bitch fest skyride thread.

In case you didnt notice there is already one of these threads. Go there and read the same comments from the same 10 people 800 times.

I wish you people would confine this crap to one thread, instead of littering this site with the same ol BS over and over.

for the love of God.....get a life!

In case YOU didnt notice I stayed out of this until someone cliamed they were skyride etc....

BLAH BLAH BLAH? I didnt start this thread.
My photos

My Videos

No our websites are very generic with basic skydiving information i did not say they were blatant lies

Although having websites and selling something that doesn't exist is two different things.

When they call in we relay the information from our local affiliated drop zone.

Other than the websites what would be the next issue? just curious

Skyride is a cancer on the industry. Eventually (Next week/month/year) you or one of your cronies will do something that will give either the State's Attorney or a civil plaintiff enough to have you and your company eviscerated in court.

How does it feel to be part of a business that's operating on borrowed time?
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

blah blah blah......the same ol shit over and over. Thanks for starting another whiny bitch fest skyride thread.

In case you didnt notice there is already one of these threads. Go there and read the same comments from the same 10 people 800 times.

I wish you people would confine this crap to one thread, instead of littering this site with the same ol BS over and over.

for the love of God.....get a life!

blah blah blah... the same post from the same person. If you don't like this shit don't open the threads.

it's a real shame it isn't as easy as it used to be to kill web sites.
all this court order business these days is a real pain in the ass when someone is being very dishonest and misleading. they are blatant lies. you portray yourselves as dropzones that simply do not exist.

Please, please OPEN your EYES!

If you don't open your little innocent eyes soon to this problem, you may keep your eyes closed when you find yourself in a skydiving emergency!
:(

Skies blue to you always, and always keep an open mind, listen to others on this site, and always keep you eyes open.

SGC

blah blah blah blah whine whine whine
if you dont like it dont read it blah blah blah we will stop when skyride goes under blah blah blah. Why dont you stop blah blahing and start skydiving!

You hate skyride...thats nice! Post it under the other skyride thread. Thats all I'm asking. Where are the moderators on this? If I copy and paste my response over and over they would delete it.
maybe we should copy and paste the entire skyride thread here.
I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll burn your fucking packing tent down.

>If I copy and paste my response over and over they would delete it.

Easier to delete you.

ExAFO, no personal attacks. Your one warning.

Mea Culpa. I just have a low tolerance for Skyride's fraud/cancerous business practices being pimped as legitimate business.

I also like boobs.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Except that they lie about their location with stolen text and images?

The shades of gray that you're seeing are really really dark.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

>If I copy and paste my response over and over they would delete it.

Easier to delete you.

ExAFO, no personal attacks. Your one warning.

ahhh jeeseeee,,, my one and final warning again.

HEMMM HEMMM FUCK HEMMMMMMM
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

wonder if you have stopped to think about your own personal liability, to late to claim ignorance of underhanded business practices

i gave you specific examples and quotes of what i was told by your company, you have yet to answer the questions that were posted

"I guarentee we have the lowest price"
"their website does not include the packing fee and fuel surcharge"
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Skyride is no better than all the vidiographers that steel other peoples music to edit into their videos which they sell to tandem jumpers.
------------------------------------------------------
"From the mightiest pharaoh to the lowliest peasant,
who doesn't enjoy a good sit?" C. Montgomery Burns

Skyride is no better than all the vidiographers that steel other peoples music to edit into their videos which they sell to tandem jumpers.

Interesting point. Has this ever been brought up to the attention of the musicians? I know quite a few big name bands and singers have done tandem jumps in the past, but I've never seen any reports of them complaining about the music being used in the videos.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

well being from Florida (Tampa Bay)i know all about the tourist business and Disney actually has partnerships with companies for them to sell there tickets so Disney even uses brokers/partners which i am currently looking into, the only issue is the insurance they make you get you would have to make sure your volume of sales makes it viable..

Although if you look online for taking a fishing charter there are plenty of sites that shows boats you can choose from but not all of them are the ones who actually owns the boats they just help sell trips for the actual company who do own them and they get there cut/commission. Its called expanding your company via partnerships/ticket brokers...
Ryan Berger
Business Development & Vendor Relations for 1-800Skyride

I look forward to the next legal meeting 1800skyrob has with skydive arizona, the outcome could possibly be sufficient to shut down the web sites en masse.
;)

Oh yeah! I forgot about it. I heard Cary got it up the ass at the last session! :ph34r: