skinnyshrek

send regards to beezyshaw

GO BEEZY
GO BEEZY
GO BEEZY
GO BEEZY

g

I think you ladies should bombard his mailbox with boobie pics. afterall it is for a good cause:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

No they shoud bombard this thread with boobie pics. Think about what you are saying man.

sorry, you know me, I don't think

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well, Here's to hoping he gets some HOT nurses. ;)

Could we get them to post some boobie pics?

Come on BEEZY!!!!!!! B|

I forgot to mention sponge bath time..:o

But then there's that whole bedpan thing....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I just talked to Tracie, Beezy's wife. He came out of surgery ok and he is in ICU recovery. However the surgery was not succesful and so its on to Plan B. If you need more details, you can call or PM me. This is going to be a tougher road that we'd hoped for.. so please keep praying for him.

Beezy and his family are in my prayers and thoughts. He was always wicked nice to my hyper boys and would entertain them for me while I was in the air.

Hate to see this happen to such a devoted family man, well hate to see it with anyone.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

He is in a private room but he is still pretty sick and is not up for visitors yet. I just spoke with his wife and she has asked that nobody try to come see him yet. He needs time to recover first. She said she would let me know when he is up for visitors and phone calls, and I'll certainly post it here when he is. I want to go see him as much as anyone.

Everyone keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

i am sure if you ask the receptionist what room is filled with the guy telling 60/7-'s stories about skydiving they can point you in the right direction.
I will swing by sunday/monday see how the old bastard is doing